Sandbox for playing 2 accounts at the same time from 1 PC

TuralisaBeauty

Jan 17, 2022
Hi, I play solo and without a guild. I created a second hero and level it in Haven while there is no access to the main world. I found out that there is a way to run Steam 2 times and so you can play from one computer with two accounts at once. That is, in 2 heroes dig ore or do something else, it's easier to exchange things. As a solo player, this is extremely important to me. But is it possible to find out for Sandboxie they will not be banned? Can I play with this program safely and not be afraid of a ban? how was it in the first part of the game MO1? banned the virtual machine? I just want to play 2 heroes, I paid for both steam accounts.

Reactions: Albanjo Dravae

Favonius Cornelius

Jun 4, 2020
The Empire
I’m so glad I held off buying extra accounts. In the world of gaming, holding off on spending money works for you every time. You just can’t trust game designers, and I mean any of them.

Reactions: Zosimos

Tzone

May 16, 2021
I’m so glad I held off buying extra accounts. In the world of gaming, holding off on spending money works for you every time. You just can’t trust game designers, and I mean any of them.
The queue is a lotto so the more account the more chances to get in tho. :bigthink:

Weathermore

Apr 5, 2021
You can't use sandbox, it was cut off in beta when they added easy anti cheat.

You can try Geforce Now, although I personally did not think the game played very well through Geforce now even with good internet (it was exceptionally laggy & it did not graphically render properly). I think this is likely due to the server being in EU

Albanjo Dravae

Dec 20, 2021
Yeah can't have 2 EAC instances at the same time on a OS, this is the main reason u cant multiclient. Some people use GeForce now, some 2nd pcs and then people who can actually pull VM and not some wannabe nerds that tell u it aint possible.
I find it hilarious SV encourages people to have 1 account but they raffle GeForce now subs in streams.
Basically a P2W account system. At least in MO1 u had several characters per account and u were able to multiclient, now gotta pay more for the same features.

Jan 28, 2022
This is just great, like 10% of the playerbase gets to mainserver, but luckily some people can get on with several accounts.

Exiledkhallisi

Jan 27, 2022
Ibuse geforce now...

Tips... play in window mode on both and your main leave the graphics low...

I have a 3080ti 32g gen 12 cpu and this game makes my PC scream duelboxing.

I hope that the game runs ok on the Steam Deck so i can give her a break.

• Haha

Albanjo Dravae

Dec 20, 2021
Ibuse geforce now...

Tips... play in window mode on both and your main leave the graphics low...

I have a 3080ti 32g gen 12 cpu and this game makes my PC scream duelboxing.

I hope that the game runs ok on the Steam Deck so i can give her a break.

Do you really have issues with that setup? And btw the load on gpu from geforce now shouldn't be much at all cuz geforce is doing the heavy lifting and you just getting the client streamed into your pc. Sounds like an OS problem, i used to have several clients before EAC with a lesser gpu and had no problems besides some fps loss.

Exiledkhallisi

Jan 27, 2022
Do you really have issues with that setup? And btw the load on gpu from geforce now shouldn't be much at all cuz geforce is doing the heavy lifting and you just getting the client streamed into your pc. Sounds like an OS problem, i used to have several clients before EAC with a lesser gpu and had no problems besides some fps loss.

I run at 140-220FPS on cinematic with single client.

Drops down with tearing when i duel box unless i window mode. Not sure either. I can duelbox other games like star citizen np