Risar Rep gains aren't consistent anymore, some sort of bug? Anyone else notice this?

PoisonArrows

Aug 7, 2020
Me and my friend been farming them for days, and it seems completely random for if you will even get 1 Rep now (On Thursars, not sure about other races) we killed a entire camp 6 times the other day and didn't get any Rep. I logged off and on to test again, and after 4 of them I got +1 to Rep, but then it stopped working again. Seems the same today, killed the whole camp but at least I got +1. 3 days farming and only got +2 Rep. It's almost like Sv is trying to kill off Pvp in the game or something. Also the Risar Commander is like a Super rare spawn now lol, We encountered him only 3 times during our adventure.

Really what is the best way for Thursars to gain rep now? Do we really have to Parcel Carry now to get the consistent +1?

Reactions: Tzone

Tzone

May 16, 2021
Im too pessimistic to think this is only bug. Henrik scuffed off the issue that thursars only got one rep for task because he wanted the RP lore.

PoisonArrows

Aug 7, 2020
Im too pessimistic to think this is only bug. Henrik scuffed off the issue that thursars only got one rep for task because he wanted the RP lore.
Jesus Christ.... Wtf cares about the Rp lore. I heard they took out the rape lore or something, was a whole discussion about it on help chat last night lol. You can't keep in 1 lore but take out another lore.

Tekk

Apr 5, 2021
I’m thinking the amount of your rep gain goes based on the level of the soldier. I think each soldier/mob has different levels.

Reactions: Najwalaylah

Bernfred

Sep 12, 2020
exactly, they want to help the non-PvP players and PvE enjoyers, which is the correct way but they turn on the very wrong knob.

Najwalaylah

May 28, 2020
37.76655478735988, -122.48572468757628
Wtf cares about the Rp lore.
Those of us who do care about it would like to see Henrik et alia not set the lore one way then have to ret-con it another or worse, leave it to conflict with how the game is actually played. Especially the ones with a taste for Practical Roleplay.
I heard they took out the rape lore or something,
I wish I knew, for curiosity's sake, from who it was that you heard that. Discussions big or little on help chat are always 'whatever' until verifiable.
I’m thinking the amount of your rep gain goes based on the level of the soldier. I think each soldier/mob has different levels.
That's a really cogent exlanation that's in line with how other MOBs spawn (at slightly different levels, but lower ones first that gain levels the longer they do unkilled — right?)

PoisonArrows

Aug 7, 2020
Those of us who do care about it would like to see Henrik et alia not set the lore one way then have to ret-con it another or worse, leave it to conflict with how the game is actually played. Especially the ones with a taste for Practical Roleplay.

I wish I knew, for curiosity's sake, from who it was that you heard that. Discussions big or little on help chat are always 'whatever' until verifiable.

That's a really cogent exlanation that's in line with how other MOBs spawn (at slightly different levels, but lower ones first that gain levels the longer they do unkilled — right?)
I couldn't tell you where I heard it. It's help chat, Most the time it's just people talking about who beat who, I barely pay attention anymore unless i am the one doing the trash talking lmao.

Tzone

May 16, 2021
Each risar gives the same amount of rep as far as I can tell. Its one rep then randomly distributed to either non maxed rep. If all your possible rep is maxed that would want risar rep point then it goes to the empty one.

Tekk

Apr 5, 2021
Each risar gives the same amount of rep as far as I can tell. Its one rep then randomly distributed to either non maxed rep. If all your possible rep is maxed that would want risar rep point then it goes to the empty one.
There really is no way to tell without seeing the actual numbers for rep gain. It may seem the same, but have you thought that maybe the risars you killed are the same level that give the same amount of rep which make it seem like you’re getting the same?

Tekk

Apr 5, 2021

Im thinking the levels are different based on something Henrik said on a stream. He mentioned some guards were dealing too much damage because their level was a little high. This makes me think there are hidden levels for each mob. And we know there is because of the levels when we take creatures.
iirc, risars have different hp pools. So to tell the difference, you can probably add up the HP it takes to kill a Risar. I’ll probably start recording these values to confirm if im right.