riding tamed/dominated creatures

boogis

Nov 15, 2020
im fat mage tamer dominator, i have no speed at all so i use mounted magery. i think it would be a lot helpfull to be able to ride tamed dominated creatures. many creatures not allow you to have also a horse cos not enough points so you must walk like a snail but if i ride bear spider or dragon i dont have to have horse. of course they shouldnt be as fast as a horse but still be very helpful. so you get off the mount send him to fight and u try to servive not get killed. cos u so slow anyway. or i can not use mounts as tank and simply get more mobility and use mounted magery. i want to see it in game. have you heard of anything like this from henrik???

Kaemik

Nov 28, 2020
I think this is already planned. They've been saying a long time that in MO2 you should be able to ride basically everything that could carry you, but it might not make a very optimal mount.

Multipassenger mounts also just need to be a thing yesterday. All non-mounted builds benefit a lot if instead of needing to bring their own horse they can just ride with a buddy.

boogis

Nov 15, 2020
yes i think you also right becouse in a large groups after fight someones mount can be killed so whole crowd doesnt have abbandon their teammate. they can pick him up. its very convinient