Revan schools me.

Teknique

Jun 15, 2020
hahaha wow, that looks bad. I did learn a trick to get some extra range and my connection isn't great super far away from the router with other people using the internet.

But what can I say the dark side of the force is a pathway to many abilities that some would deem unnatural.

Side note your sensitivity seems too high, you're on like 3k dpi or close to max ingame?

I wonder if I direct plug in i'll be garbage

Rorry

May 30, 2020
Kansas
Fighting you is more or less like fighting a European player, at least as far as how you can parry all my hits and hit through my parries.
My sensitivity is still high from trying to counter the old turn cap, I should try turning it back down. I was also using a jadeite sword to try and swing faster (which it did) but the damage is garbo, plus it can't even last two fights.
I'm not trying to claim that there isn't a big skill gap between us either, I am getting used to the new system so I am getting better but I have a ways to go.

Teknique

Jun 15, 2020
Fighting you is more or less like fighting a European player, at least as far as how you can parry all my hits and hit through my parries.
My sensitivity is still high from trying to counter the old turn cap, I should try turning it back down. I was also using a jadeite sword to try and swing faster (which it did) but the damage is garbo, plus it can't even last two fights.
I'm not trying to claim that there isn't a big skill gap between us either, I am getting used to the new system so I am getting better but I have a ways to go.
Y'know thats something I was really interested in keeping an eye on, and it really does seem like there is a clear distinction between when I finish my swing and when I parry. It doesn't seem as if i'm doing it simultaneously.

What does seem to be happening though is you hit me on your screen and I parry on mine, we're quite desynced.

Also the range is astronomical that i'm hitting you from but I am using the longest range sword and using a slight trick to get more range.

Rorry

May 30, 2020
Kansas

I think this guy is European. It isn't too dissimilar from fighting you, except the range, and he doesn't jump and twist so much.

Gannicus

Aug 7, 2020
hahaha wow, that looks bad. I did learn a trick to get some extra range and my connection isn't great super far away from the router with other people using the internet.

But what can I say the dark side of the force is a pathway to many abilities that some would deem unnatural.

Side note your sensitivity seems too high, you're on like 3k dpi or close to max ingame?

I wonder if I direct plug in i'll be garbage
You still have much to learn, young padawan.

Reactions: Teknique and Rorry

Teknique

Jun 15, 2020

I think this guy is European. It isn't too dissimilar from fighting you, except the range, and he doesn't jump and twist so much.
A definite indicator that you're blocking too late against me is that you hear the *WHOOSH* sound of my swing, before you block suggesting your client has received info from the server and you've blocked after.

This on the other hand I think is a legit ping differential as you see I block before the *WOOSH* often meaning the server just doesn't give a shit what I think like the rest of the mortal community, but I could be wrong.

Last edited:

Rorry

May 30, 2020
Kansas
I guess I can't hear well enough to tell the difference. I don't think that I can block any faster at any rate. The sounds are inconsistent and inaccurate, as well.

Rorry

May 30, 2020
Kansas
@Gannicus

This is what it is like to fight you. This is the best your connection has been, I didn't record the fights where it was worse.

• Haha
Reactions: Rennuir

Keurk

May 28, 2020
France
www.youtube.com
there is something a bit weird with the animations i would like to be gone. When you hit him and he successfully parry, there is still sometimes where there is blood , double metal hit sound and such incoherences. hope they fix that.

Reactions: Rorry and Waalan

Eldrath

Jun 18, 2020
the Jungle. Meditating on things to come.
there is something a bit weird with the animations i would like to be gone. When you hit him and he successfully parry, there is still sometimes where there is blood , double metal hit sound and such incoherences. hope they fix that.

It has been brought to their attention but apparently it´s really hard to fix. Something about the server not knowing the difference between a parry and a hit when it´s really close, so your client gets the information for both. The end result is then decided by the server but both sounds and animations still play.

I suggested that there could be middle ground with a different sound, but apparently that does not work. So, I guess we are stuck with this problem.

• Sad
Reactions: Rorry