RESIGNATION OF MY POSITION IN THE RBT CORPORATION. Begin a new trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 44

I hope the guild disolves too. Bunch of shady scammers that hide behind guilds/alliances as "traders". I enjoy killing you and your sub guilds.

• Haha
Reactions: Ibarruri

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli
I hope the guild disolves too. Bunch of shady scammers that hide behind guilds/alliances as "traders". I enjoy killing you and your sub guilds.

wow? how resentful! Scammers? When? Where? Why throw baseless accusations out of sheer resentment. do you gain anything from it?
Why do you want a guild that has done you no harm to disband? Are you mad at yourself maybe?

Try to abandon bad feelings friend, envy, hatred, resentment, pettiness. They will not bring you anything good, as well as giving opinions on topics that you are completely unaware of. But ok, go ahead, feel free to defame and slander me freely. I respect freedom of expression.
the RBT has never been a subguild.

Acebane

Feb 28, 2021
Good luck Ibarruri! Thanks for adding flavor to the Mortal universe for awhile now. Look forward to hearing about your next endeavor.

• Love
Reactions: Ibarruri

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli
Good luck Ibarruri! Thanks for adding flavor to the Mortal universe for awhile now. Look forward to hearing about your next endeavor.

Good luck Ibarruri! Thanks for adding flavor to the Mortal universe for awhile now.
Look forward to hearing about your next endeavor.

finegamingconnoisseur

May 29, 2020
www.youtube.com
@Ibarruri Sad to hear you've left your corporation, there comes a time when we all need a fresh start. To stride out on our own.

Whatever you plan to do next, all the very best to you. And, as someone on this thread has mentioned, you are based out of Meduli?

If so, I have something of a mutually beneficial nature that may be of interest to you. A simple business proposition. 🙂

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli
Name one thing he's done in MO2

I'll wait.

He did business with me for years. We did great business and he was always a reliable and solid supplier of metals with an absolutely impeccable track record.
On the other hand... What the hell have you done in the MO to consider that you can judge the work of others? I find it absolutely presumptuous and arrogant of you to set yourself up as a person capable of judging others. I don't see how you could do that. It seems to me that continuing in that direction is not going to be good for you. In my experience in this community, arrogance usually precedes the downfall.

Putzin

Oct 14, 2020
He did business with me for years. We did great business and he was always a reliable and solid supplier of metals with an absolutely impeccable track record.
On the other hand... What the hell have you done in the MO to consider that you can judge the work of others? I find it absolutely presumptuous and arrogant of you to set yourself up as a person capable of judging others. I don't see how you could do that. It seems to me that continuing in that direction is not going to be good for you. In my experience in this community, arrogance usually precedes the downfall.

"Did business with me for years" Okay so not referring to anything in MO2 at all then hard pivot. You're a moron and you just confirmed that for me couldn't even answer a simple question.

Anyone else have a better answer?

Turbizzler

May 28, 2020
Fabernum
Name one thing he's done in MO2

I'll wait.
Name one thing you've done, other than taking a keep when 99.5% of the population couldn't log in.

Though I can see why you guys rushed to take advantage of the keep situation on release, based on Molag and his unknown non factor guild, wiping 14 god tier relevant Acolytes in under 3 minutes at Risars, without losing a single person.

Status
Not open for further replies.