Requesting Courier Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khulan

Feb 26, 2022
I live in JC and I'm probably going to leave sometime in the next week or so once my primary business here is complete.. Gold is exceptionally easy to make in the jungle, so I'll buy this stuff and haul it to Tindrem for you if I can. There is a non-zero chance that I get killed along the way, but I will try. I will give it to you for basically nothing as long as you promise to keep a few bits of what you fish up so that I can test them for HP multipliers.

Last edited:

Favonius Cornelius

Jun 4, 2020
The Empire
I live in JC and I'm probably going to leave sometime in the next week or so once my primary business here is complete.. Gold is exceptionally easy to make in the jungle, so I'll buy this stuff and haul it to Tindrem for you if I can. There is a non-zero chance that I get killed along the way, but I will try. I will give it to you for basically nothing as long as you promise to keep a few bits of what you fish up so that I can test them for HP multipliers.

You got it! I will give you a sampler platter of sea creatures.

finegamingconnoisseur

May 29, 2020
www.youtube.com
Not gonna lie - I like 'Waterworld' and idgaf if movie snobs are disgusted by it.
Waterworld was an interesting concept, kind of a mix of Indiana Jones and Army of Darkness. I think many saw it as a bit goofy at times. But then again, this was the 90s and it was okay to have a bit of fun. Overall I thought it was a good movie.

Reactions: Najwalaylah

Khulan

Feb 26, 2022
Okay, just to jive you an update: I was originally planning on leaving JC at the end of today, but upon investigation it turns out that the hooks and line you want will cost a lot. Just over 100g, which is a lot more than I have at hand since I've been buying skillbooks for myself with the gold I get from vendoring the trash I collect. I don't really want to sell the stacks of valuable material I've collected, so in order to afford your fishing crap I'll have to do some grinding.

Never fear though, it won't be super difficult for me to grind out 100g in a couple days or so as long as nothing unfortunate happens.

My priorities have shifted somewhat since I last posted and I'm having like 100x more fun in JC than I did in Bakti, so I expect I will probably depart within the next two weeks.

Favonius Cornelius

Jun 4, 2020
The Empire
Thank you everyone for your replies and I am sorry for not getting back sooner. At this time I have abandoned the fishing trade in preference for other pursuits and no longer require these supplies.

Please feel free to lock this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.