• Thread starter Deleted member 44
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 44

I think that it would be a good idea if we had the lower and upper limits of reputation removed. If someone wants to murder their character into -9001 reputation I say by all means let them. Additionally, I don't see why a player should be capped on the positive reputation that they can accumulate. It could even act as a leadership board status point for who has the highest reputation for each faction.

Reactions: Nefnate

Nefnate

Jun 23, 2021
My Mind
I think that it would be a good idea if we had the lower and upper limits of reputation removed. If someone wants to murder their character into -9001 reputation I say by all means let them. Additionally, I don't see why a player should be capped on the positive reputation that they can accumulate. It could even act as a leadership board status point for who has the highest reputation for each faction.
I agree, and add that there could be cosmetic or literal bonuses to the characters with the top and lowest, like a cape, or access to a special vender or area.

Lufan

Sep 21, 2021
What if you no longer want to have -9001 reputation in that area because some patch came out and you'd need certain amount of repu to enter a continent or whatever, it'd be devastating trying to get all that reputation back, people would rather reroll or take a break from the game.

I think there should be limits, maybe increase the range but then again, depends how grindish you expect that thing to be.

Konrad

Feb 24, 2021
Ireland
I mean the current rep system is based on actual lore of the game, I know most of the people don't give a shit but honestly its a nice touch I like in this game and really hope will affect us in same way in the future.

D

Deleted member 44

What if you no longer want to have -9001 reputation in that area because some patch came out and you'd need certain amount of repu to enter a continent or whatever, it'd be devastating trying to get all that reputation back, people would rather reroll or take a break from the game.

I think there should be limits, maybe increase the range but then again, depends how grindish you expect that thing to be.
Yes. Exactly this. You shouldn't be allowed to murder a ton of people with your rep at -25 and then run 13 packages and all sins are removed. It would add more long term punishments for people that want to endlessly kill. I think it would also be nice to have different quests that generate rep based on faction actions. For example. Go kill this Khurite leader, gain +2 rep while losing 2 Tindremic rep.

Reactions: Lufan