Removing skill points from Primary Skill Bug?

jpgsilva

Jan 28, 2022
I just pressed the "remove skill point" button from a primary skill 5 times, going from 100 to 95, but i saw no 5 points going into the skill point pool down the window.

a bug? i lost the 5 skills? How does that work? when you press the remove skill point button the skill doenst automatically go to the skill point remaining pool?

thanks!

Crowfin

Jan 28, 2022
MN USA
you can't get below 5, thats why a lot of pure builds (A build that min/maxs skill points) will do everything in their power to avoid unnecessary crafting.
Solution: leave it on - to avoid getting anymore but you're out the 5 :)

jpgsilva

Jan 28, 2022
you can't get below 5, thats why a lot of pure builds (A build that min/maxs skill points) will do everything in their power to avoid unnecessary crafting.
Solution: leave it on - to avoid getting anymore but you're out the 5 :)
didnt get it... i lost 5 points? but i cant lose more than 5? thats it? so everyone loses 5 basically unless you upgrade only the skills you will have in the final build and never untrains anythingh? is that it?

jpgsilva

Jan 28, 2022
my skills that i leave the "minus" to untrain are untraining even if i have skill points available and seem not to be adding to the pool... character forever gimped? thats not a good design....

Psyop

Jan 29, 2022
I have also noticed some strange goings on with the auto fix function for overflowed skills. If you have any skills that are locked, try unlocking them and have one of your attributes change up/down, then auto fix again. Changes in attributes will affect overflowed skills even if they are locked, as far as I can tell. Just simply auto fix as necessary. The important thing is to verify that the effective level for your skill is at 100, it is the sum of the trained skill + clade bonuses + attribute bonuses.

But it is true that the game will take points from skills marked down before it takes them from the pool of free points. Either way it shouldn't make a difference to your totals.

Reactions: Najwalaylah