Remove the guards from outside towns or nerf them

Tasu

May 21, 2022
Why the fuck is a guard every 5 feet from each other outside of Meduli? This game not only is based on PVP, but also towns are made to show where protection is, they show that there are guards there. If I run up after ganking someone outside town, and there is a small guard that i can barely see that can one shot me like American sniper, I think about playing Albion.

Xunila

May 28, 2020
Germany
Agree, when I arrived in Meduli last weekend for the first time since Beta I have been surprised about the guards not only running around of the complete graveyard but also going deep into the "player city" in front of the city.

Reactions: Tzone

Tzone

May 16, 2021
They also made then unparriable for some reason...

Bad game design.

Midas

Feb 25, 2022
Meduli military OP , sounds like you need to go to another town to pk graveyard noobs.

Reactions: Hodo

Hodo

Mar 7, 2022
Hmm... let me guess trying to "bang" in the graveyard and got wreckt by guards? Odd... seems like a you problem. Try fighting away from towns.

On the otherside if only there was a reason to fight outside of towns... like sieges.

Tzone

May 16, 2021
Meduli military OP , sounds like you need to go to another town to pk graveyard noobs.
Well the guards are in a player town outside meduli because the players of meduli kept losing to them even with zerging.

Midas

Feb 25, 2022
its a town controlled by the tindremic order. regardless of whether its player made. i do believe eventually they will hafto be paying high costs to have the npcs there.