Remove priests from dungeon entrances or move further away

Tzone

May 16, 2021
You just get blue griefers rezzing at the start and leading mobs onto your group to kill you and then take your stuff. If you kill them as they are trying to kill you with mob pull then you get MC and rep loss.

Skabsticles

Mar 19, 2022
You defeat another group e.g. in Mino dungeons and people respawn outside, run naked back in and draw a shitload of aggro from minos and pull 5+ minos into your group.

When you say you defeat another group you must of pk'd them.....
Then if so the blue priest needs to stay closer to the dungeon so that they can come back to the dungeon and continue to grief you back by pulling the minitours onto you.
Pk's cant have it every way they want it, they have to accept what there actions are and they should know that the priest is close to the dungeon and be aware of the environment they are in and that it can come back to bite them on the arse.

Last edited:

Tzone

May 16, 2021
Then if so the blue priest needs to stay closer to the dungeon so that they can come back to the dungeon and continue to grief you back by pulling the minitours onto you.
Pk's cant have it every way they want it, they have to accept what there actions are and they should know that the priest is close to the dungeon and be aware that the environment they are in and it can come back to bite them on the arse.
Not even trying to pretend to be rational now lol. I know plenty of people with 5 dollar argentinian blue greifer accounts that sit at dungeons to kill people with mobs.
Your comment just shows how toxic and hatefull you carebears are. Just the worst of hummanity.

Skabsticles

Mar 19, 2022
Not even trying to pretend to be rational now lol. I know plenty of people with 5 dollar argentinian blue greifer accounts that sit at dungeons to kill people with mobs.
Your comment just shows how toxic and hatefull you carebears are. Just the worst of hummanity.

What are you going on about? get a grip!
So you think because I say something different to you that my comment is invalid.
But if you reply to something you don't agree with you think that's completely Valid...
the fact you are calling me all the names makes you rational right? lol

Rhias

May 28, 2020
Pk's cant have it every way they want it, they have to accept what there actions are and they should know that the priest is close to the dungeon and be aware of the environment they are in and that it can come back to bite them on the arse.
Don't worry, my "PK" is blue and I will do the same to them just for the lolz of griefing.

Skabsticles

Mar 19, 2022
Don't worry, my "PK" is blue and I will do the same to them just for the lolz of griefing.

I agree you should.. for the lolz of it...
But you just summed up why this game is so badly thought out ;) Its basically a toxic greifing murdering mess without any consequences.
Once subscription rolls round the game will be even emptier than it is now lol Lets see if the dev's get it right will mortals online 3..

Drone123

Apr 9, 2022
You defeat another group e.g. in Mino dungeons and people respawn outside, run naked back in and draw a shitload of aggro from minos and pull 5+ minos into your group.

Even though i only have around 400hours in this game so far it sounds crazy to me that the would place priests right outside dungeons in this game where you should be pentalized from dying yet you get the wow type treatment in dungeons and can respawn instantly and go right back inside and continue fighting?

Very strange because it completely contradicts how the rest of this game operates. Obviously having instant respawns right outside contested dungeons sounds so dumb i'm not sure what to think, why would they do that?

Reactions: CrgHck and Tzone

Tzone

May 16, 2021
Even though i only have around 400hours in this game so far it sounds crazy to me that the would place priests right outside dungeons in this game where you should be pentalized from dying yet you get the wow type treatment in dungeons and can respawn instantly and go right back inside and continue fighting?

Very strange because it completely contradicts how the rest of this game operates. Obviously having instant respawns right outside contested dungeons sounds so dumb i'm not sure what to think, why would they do that?
Yeah doesn't make sense at all. They prob wanted to make the game easier or have a way that blues can grief other players.
You will come to understand that henrik is not a good designer and doesnt know what hes doing half the time. Most of the changes he makes backfires.

Dungeons are supposed to be the PvP hotspots. But they give you rep loss for killing a player there. Dungeons are not big enough to share anyways.

We literally just have blue alts die on purpose then run to the risar dungeon to give rep loss to enemies in the supposed lawless areas. Its just a poor abusable design.

Most guilds RMT'd spiritism from the hackers if they didnt get it normally. And if you are PvP'd in the dungeon then you are not getting your gear back so there is really little reason to have priest outside every dungeon.

Dungeons are not even fun really, risar dungeons hackers fly by and stuck all the mobs in the walls so its just giant death balls that run out of the wall on you. At least is challenging now but the dungeons are so buggy its not worth doing outside of PvPing kids in the dungeon.