Redo how weight effects stats

Jatix

Sep 30, 2020
I love the weight system effecting looks. Its so cool. Theres an issue though. Theres no reason to be low or high weight in 95% of cases. This should be changed.

Does this look like aweful -dext -str and -con with + int?
Does this look like garbage hp reduced str + int?

Ya a massive max weight guy should have some reduced dext. But it should be something like max weight is more tanky and min is more mobile. Weight should have nothing to do with psy or int.

Reactions: Gronil

Teknique

Jun 15, 2020
I love the weight system effecting looks. Its so cool. Theres an issue though. Theres no reason to be low or high weight in 95% of cases. This should be changed.

Does this look like aweful -dext -str and -con with + int?
Does this look like garbage hp reduced str + int?

Ya a massive max weight guy should have some reduced dext. But it should be something like max weight is more tanky and min is more mobile. Weight should have nothing to do with psy or int.
True i'm fat AND stupid.

Runaljod

Jan 3, 2021
Has anyone noticed/figured out why when making a character with high weight it shows a lot of starting HP, but when you actually go in game with the character the hp values are much lower

Eldrath

Jun 18, 2020
the Jungle. Meditating on things to come.
Has anyone noticed/figured out why when making a character with high weight it shows a lot of starting HP, but when you actually go in game with the character the hp values are much lower

Yes, it´s bugged.

On the topic:
I would love to have viable low weight characters. Currently there is no upside to being under skinny compared to overweight/bulging/obese. HP probably are the main reason for this.