Red priests, reset of murder counts

grendel

Jun 13, 2020
Whit the removal of red priests and the upcomming bounty hunter system, I honestly think it would be fair to reset murder counts.

Red priests in the wild allowed small groups to be villains. They went away and those small groups now have to deal with the big issue of building strongholds or farming rep with parcels. The BH system will do the same to those who have tons of mc's but managed to keep rep high enough to go into towns.

I am not a fighter, I am not a murderer, I have 0 murdercounts and 100 rep in my home.

Yet I feel these changes demand some kind of one time reset of murdercounts.
I also think a few wilderness red priests are needed in every region.
Player bandits are needed, unless this is going to be a zerg guild vs zerg guild game. These changes elimanete the solo bandit playstyle and that is a loss for everyone.

I dont mind that empire builders control the game, but lets have the option to live as an outlaw. It will only add to the game.

Exiledkhallisi

Jan 27, 2022
Whit the removal of red priests and the upcomming bounty hunter system, I honestly think it would be fair to reset murder counts.

Red priests in the wild allowed small groups to be villains. They went away and those small groups now have to deal with the big issue of building strongholds or farming rep with parcels. The BH system will do the same to those who have tons of mc's but managed to keep rep high enough to go into towns.

I am not a fighter, I am not a murderer, I have 0 murdercounts and 100 rep in my home.

Yet I feel these changes demand some kind of one time reset of murdercounts.
I also think a few wilderness red priests are needed in every region.
Player bandits are needed, unless this is going to be a zerg guild vs zerg guild game. These changes elimanete the solo bandit playstyle and that is a loss for everyone.

I dont mind that empire builders control the game, but lets have the option to live as an outlaw. It will only add to the game.

You mean little griefer guilds...

Who run to houses when theyre challenged and run out and kill unsuspecting people for no apparent reaspn all day every day..or biw down peoples horses from the ocean...

Yeah no, they should be lynched, murder should be severely punished outside of war declaration

grendel

Jun 13, 2020
You mean little griefer guilds...

Who run to houses when theyre challenged and run out and kill unsuspecting people for no apparent reaspn all day every day..or biw down peoples horses from the ocean...

Yeah no, they should be lynched, murder should be severely punished outside of war declaration
To put it bluntly, yes. Thats what I mean.

I also think it should be possible to live as a solo outlaw for many other type of playstyles than those you mention.
RN the game is settling into empires and kingdoms. Later on, when the big powers have established themselves, it will be obvious why we need the option to be a solo outlaw,

Tzone

May 16, 2021
Plenty of the casual players have over 5 MCs. they are not criminal players, its not always your choice to not get a MC if you want to live and keep your loot. Or if your guild was GvGing over something or some reason. You can rack up double digit MCs in one fight.

With bounty hunting the players most effected negatively will be the non criminal, non murder hobo players who still need to live out of towns but have some MCs due to defending them selves.

I just see its more out of touch issues and wanting to be spitefull towards PvPers even though a lot of your casuals want to PvP or have MCs due to just how the game is if you want to live.

oldeurope

Sep 7, 2021
I think the bounty system is meant to divide pvp players in "heroes" = bounty hunters and "outlaws" = red players

I think there should be one reset to give the reds (also grown through less content/ally system/wardec system) a choice what side/playstyle they prefer.

Tzone

May 16, 2021
I think the bounty system is meant to divide pvp players in "heroes" = bounty hunters and "outlaws" = red players

I think there should be one reset to give the reds (also grown through less content/ally system/wardec system) a choice what side/playstyle they prefer.
I cant see that, seems more out of spite because its always onesided against the PvPers. I would love outlaw content and to be the outlaw but they only keep trying to do things seemingly out of spite.