Red Priest changes

LordMega

Dec 2, 2020
  • Rearranged red priests on Myrland, they are now fewer and located farther away from guarded cities.
  • Cave Camp and Jungle Camp priests are now blue priests.
  • Priests outside dungeons are now blue priests.

Nice patch notes. How about this, just don't let murderers resurrect at all. In fact just toggle PVP off for the whole game since that's clearly what StarVault is gunning for.
What kind of dumb shit is this? Have we stopped pretending and now we're just overtly chasing off pvp players? This is absolutely brain dead.

Bonii

Jun 8, 2020
You can just tell Henrik has never played his own game to come up with this design change.

Add in TC so you can make your own red priests before you change this.

Finally, why is CC/JC even a blue priest anyway? These are RED TOWNS. Looks like the new PvP hotspot is gonna be gutting brand new players at Fabernum again.....

LordMega

Dec 2, 2020
Calling all Red Players

On this day I call for a truce between all Reds. From here on out, we unite and grief the Blues until StarVault reverts the change.
I'm all for it. There are people in my guild that already have over 100 MC, their character is now basically bricked if they die anywere. It's insane.

Jatix

Sep 30, 2020
HUER DUR A[s'pdflkjga][epfdoghj OPEN PVP SANDBOX Jwsgfw mortal online 2 is my faverate geem,

I give up. At least I dont need to waste my time logging in anymore. They just removed pvp. We all knew it was coming. But the game just lost its entire purpose. Everything revolves around pvp at the end of the day. You make cronite to make good pvp gear, not to fight pigs. Pvp just got removed until TC is in. Because its effortless to go red if you do any pvp, and once you are your just screwed. And blues have nobody to fight becuase its not worth attacking them ever anymore.

Reactions: Albanjo Dravae

LordMega

Dec 2, 2020
Lmao, next patch GK and Kranesh will have blue priests HAHAHAHAHHA

Who the fuck came up with this.

Its ok don't worry, I will be hard farming every noob I see as a protest towards these terrible changes.

Honestly I've been letting blues go all the time but now that StarVault is going to pull this, I'm changing. Everyone dies. I'll tell my guild to do the same.

Tashka

Dec 4, 2021
Well i hope they at least did move that red priest south of MK to somewhere i can actually place a house.

Rolufe

Jun 1, 2020
You can just tell Henrik has never played his own game to come up with this design change.

Finally, why is CC/JC even a blue priest anyway? These are RED TOWNS. Looks like the new PvP hotspot is gonna be gutting brand new players at Fabernum again.....
Its not really red towns they are camps set up by "innocent people" not murderers and outlaws like kranesh and GK is. So it makes sense that its blue priests.

LordMega

Dec 2, 2020

Yeah I'm done dude. I've been playing nice and letting all these new players live, not worth the hassle. But it's not like I'm going to ruin the game. Starvault already got this game to 'mostly negative' reviews completely on their own. Now I will just camp people out of the graveyard until they ragequit. I don't care anymore. If that is the gameplay they're trying to prevent with these idiotic changes, I'm going to do it. If you nerf my open world pvp experience, why would I bother?

STARVAULT. You're literally telling me not to go PvP at Jungle Camp or Cave Camp or at Dungeons. If I can't go PVP in the far corners of the map, where else am I supposed to? Oh, that's right, the graveyard. Turns out graveyards are WAY closer to red priests than jungle camp, cave camp, or dungeon entrances. Therefore, by logic, I am intended to go slaughter noobs as my gameplay loop. And I won't let you guys down. I'll make sure to encourage friend and guildmates to stick to this gameplay as well.

powN

Oct 2, 2020
You do a change like that then at least tweak murdercount burn off time or murdercount cap. Instead you implement a change like this without giving red players any additional options of resing...

Tzone

May 16, 2021
Yeah did fab graveyard need to be moves a bit away, Maybe. Was it smart to put the red priest right next to the graveyard? maybe not.

Making cc and jc blue is just dumb AF. That is the end game locations and you want people to have no competition there?

Most of the server is going to have 5MCs because its almost impossible to not have 5 MCs. We dont even have functioning wardecs in the game.

SV once again half implements a system. We dont have player priest, or working wardecs. Another item to add to the long list of fuck ups from SV where they half implement systems. All SV should have done is move the fab, bakti, and vadda priest over a little bit and then thought about adding other newb alternatives besides graveyards.

The people who are saying you will go grief players by killing them dont. Give them MCs instead, its harsher on them. If you already have 1000 MCs go ham and start killing as many as you can. The MC system hurts people trying to defend towns far more then it does to neg rep murder hobos like my self.

Reactions: Albanjo Dravae

Tashka

Dec 4, 2021
I love how every change they make makes it harder to be red but we still don't have a proper wardec system. Hillarious.

I think i'm going full RPK now. Like what's the point of only killing enemies of your guild if you get treated as harshly as RPK but can't loot every untagged player you see?