Red Priest changes

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
You are unable to understand simple facts and spent an entire post bitching at me like im the one that made the game this way for you. Carebear? I'm just not an idiot that can't use the game system to my advantage.

Please do continue to attack me when I have already stated that the current system is not something finished or desirable.

You dumb cunt.

ay, it's more like this. lol.

Albie is saying it's very ironic, kind of like the parcel system is needless running, that some dude w/ 5 MCs spawns where-ever... I mean eventually he's gonna get back to town, and he can STILL ENTER TOWN and gear up. So yea, there is a dichotomy. It's pretty wack. Dunno what the answer is, but I think I can agree w/ people saying it's wack, but both systems are wack and this doesn't really do anything to make them less wack.

Reactions: Fisher(Sath)

Albanjo Dravae

Dec 20, 2021
You not being able to control your little pvpenis is why you are suffering. That's not the systems fault nor my fault. If you were not recklessly engaging with the broken system in the first place maybe you wouldn't be in this mess? Why is it not your fault that you killed enough blues to be banned from towns? Are you really so stupid that you didn't know the rep system has been broken for months?
No, precisely cuz for you "PVP" is an abstract term you don't fully understand.
Shitty design is not your fault why would i think so, but it is your fault to not understand what's being argued here.
Yeah i agree i think a good punishment for deep murderers not to access towns. But it's not the case now, u can have positive standing and just go into Town.
The Rep system been broken yes but partially what's being discussed here is the nature of such development, with it's hesitations and conceptual failures.

Can't blame nor punish the players for what they have been doing before the system was changed, and specially if the changes are so trash. Can't blame players for playing the game.
Btw just so u know u get MCs from casual small mid concensual fights, and that shouldn't be the way it is. So it's not just killing nakeds lmao.

Tashka

Dec 4, 2021
You know I actually should not have posted how you guys could pvp without the system making you unable to go to town. If you followed it I wouldn't have all these people attacking me in game and then I wouldn't be able to pvp.

Don't worry guys im sure if you just kill more blues you will eventually hit positive rep again and will get back into town. Swearsies.

But for real though, use this time to gear up, skill up, and knowledge up. There's no reason to go around ravenously looking for pvp since there are plenty of morons in the game that will attack you freely. If you want full on pvp all the time perhaps you should stop playing until they fix the systems that you should know by now are very broken.
The way you protecting an obviously broken system is really something. Guess i can also just duel in towns, get plenty of PvP and not get MCs.

Fisher(Sath)

Apr 6, 2021
The way you protecting an obviously broken system is really something. Guess i can also just duel in towns, get plenty of PvP and not get MCs.
Yep. thats totally what ive been saying this entire time guys I love not being able to go into a lawless zone and just pvp. I love the current rep system. Hurr Durr.

And just in case you are too stupid to understand. That was sarcasm.

Albanjo Dravae

Dec 20, 2021
Yep. thats totally what ive been saying this entire time guys I love not being able to go into a lawless zone and just pvp. I love the current rep system. Hurr Durr.
Yeah in such a massive world polarize every PVP encounter into 2 tiny corners of the map. Lol what a clown.

Fisher(Sath)

Apr 6, 2021
Can't blame nor punish the players for what they have been doing before the system was changed, and specially if the changes are so trash. Can't blame players for playing the game.
Let me paint a picture for you. You have a favorite type of candy bar and eat it for years, then one day the company who makes it announces they are now making said candy bar with human feces temporarily but will soon get their plant fixed up so they can make a candy bar even better than the original.

Instead of waiting for the company to put time in to make that new, better candy bar you are eating the shitty one and complaining that it tastes like shit. When I point out that you don't have to eat the shitty candy bar you blame me for "defending the company" even though I have multiple times agreed that the candy bar is shit and should be changed.

Do you now understand how stupid you sound or do I need to get some pictures in here to help?

Reactions: Moored

Tashka

Dec 4, 2021

No you've been saying that we can work around the INCREDIBLY STUPID system and then we will not be punished for PvP in a PvP game, but we're too lazy/dumb/whatever to do that.

Obviously there isn't such thing as "GvG" in this game (which is evident by the lack of proper wardec mechanics) that makes it possible to farm 5 MCs just casually going through the Morin Khur canyon. Only people attacking blues randomly get MCs anyway, just don't do that and you're good.

Fisher(Sath)

Apr 6, 2021
No you've been saying that we can work around the INCREDIBLY STUPID system and then we will not be punished for PvP in a PvP game, but we're too lazy/dumb/whatever to do that.

Obviously there isn't such thing as "GvG" in this game (which is evident by the lack of proper wardec mechanics) that makes it possible to farm 5 MCs just casually going through the Morin Khur canyon. Only people attacking blues randomly get MCs anyway, just don't do that and you're good.

Cute but just because you disagree doesn't mean you are right. Stop eating the shitty candy bar. Perhaps you should have some self control in this MMORPG? There's actually more than just pvp in this game, and there's plenty to do right now to gear your guild up so that you can do pvp in the future. All while morons like you attack us. Wow I get to pvp and pve at the same time without any interaction with the broken system you are complaining about, are you jealous? Or does the "Pve" word scare you too much?

Albanjo Dravae

Dec 20, 2021
I'd prefer pvp to be organic not sociopathic.

There is sportsmanship, competition, fun... in pvp, for most people except for those who are morally offended by it. I was morally offended by it, at times, in 1. I didn't mind dying, but depending on how it unfolded, the person could leave a bad impression on me. I guess they still can, but I can shake it off just like I would in a game, like in fighting games where people continue to hit your body after you are KO'd. It's just poor sportsmanship. Clowns who don't win much winning and playing with their food.

The more calculated PKing gets, it becomes about saving up your points, putting that against loot, it becomes a real number crunch and the only thing you can compare that to in real life is sociopathy. That's the only people who benefit from that. People are still gonna get killed, people are still gonna get looted, offended, but the people who make it into a system, choose their targets, etc, like you said.

Sometimes you might kill someone 100 times at a priest because shit got real. I haven't lol, but I'm saying, things escalate, you know? Might be two people fighting and killing each other and giving each other MCs. Let them fight it out. Let them have their pvp. What does this system favor, going for 'whale' targets that are easy kills, that's not pvp, either. That is actually ganking and only favors ganking. If you get into pvp, you have to forget about the numbers and fight it out. Or you have to stop when the numbers go a certain way. That's not healthy pvp imo. Pvp is more than ganking people.

Sure some people play bandit, and that system would work for people playing bandit, but there are other types of pvp. Imagine spending hours running parcels thinking about how many people you can kill. You don't think that's a weird way to program the mind? lol. Sure, you see the number go up as you kill people, too, but that's an extra layer. You aren't doing good deeds, you are time sinking so you can kill more.

I recently watched insomnia, ever seen that movie? Cleaning the body, clipping the nails. You don't see the parallel?

A dynamic war dec system would work, but since there are so many tags, and people will continue to MC you, it doesn't... it never will. Other than the people who are calcing out time used running parcel vs loot they can gain or parcels v amount of pets you can blow up, who is enjoying the system? It's stupid, sure, to go red or neg rep with how punishing it can be, but there should be many situations that develop that are just not 'those sort of moments.' Territory wars, 1v1s... I'm not saying there is a large amount of respect in the MO community, but it'd be nice to know pvp could occur in an environment where it was 'supposed to', in that moment, and not linger like a war dec. People are gonna lose loot, people are gonna give MCs, whatever, but in that moment, it's pvp. That's the fun part of the game.

The only thing parcels do is favor people whose playstyle IS PKing/ganking and getting gains from it. The gains they are getting aren't tertiary, per se, but they are primary. Where as in 'pvp' the loot you get or whatever is just another thing, it's just another risk you take, too. People are fighting for a reason, or sometimes just to fight, to see who is better, whatever, but it's still a far cry from Mr. I ran 10 parcels so I'm gonna kill 10 people and laugh all the way to the bank. It's a really bad system. It's vile. It assumes all pvp is the worst kind of pvp and, as such, pushes it towards that kind.

Tell me where I'm going wrong in my thinking.

And if you're going to read my post, please read the whole thing.
I find it funny that you would call someone a sociopath cuz of having a gamestyle in a MMORPG. People playing this shit are singning up a fictional contract that allows them to engage into whatever they consider fits their playstyle and whatever the game rules take into consideration.

People that don't understand that get angry and frustrated.

I'll allways consider the best law is the one made by the actual players and i despice hardbrake mechanics that don't let players exercise what they should be able to. Overloading the world with these arbitrary rules trying to cripple player's choice of interaction and conduct are the wrong approach to understand the nature of the game.

This whole faction, flagging and law systems are shapeless, discontinued and unrealistic. And the hesitations, uncertainties and lack of desing makes it look bad. I mean game launched and the law of the world is poop.

Albanjo Dravae

Dec 20, 2021
Let me paint a picture for you. You have a favorite type of candy bar and eat it for years, then one day the company who makes it announces they are now making said candy bar with human feces temporarily but will soon get their plant fixed up so they can make a candy bar even better than the original.

Instead of waiting for the company to put time in to make that new, better candy bar you are eating the shitty one and complaining that it tastes like shit. When I point out that you don't have to eat the shitty candy bar you blame me for "defending the company" even though I have multiple times agreed that the candy bar is shit and should be changed.

Do you now understand how stupid you sound or do I need to get some pictures in here to help?

I understand how easy is for you to not care about these changes because what you do is PVE, after all razorbacks can't give murdercounts. You are now telling me i can't discuss the nature of these changes and what 'i should do' is to wait for them to "fix them" lmao.
You are such a nublet lmao, theres nothing better to do but to give them feedback and expect they can process it and fix their shit, it's all good if you are a dumbass idiotic fanboi unable to understand nor discuss these problematics. I mean it's all gucci dude.

Reactions: Tzone

Fisher(Sath)

Apr 6, 2021
I understand how easy is for you to not care about these changes because what you do is PVE, after all razorbacks can't give murdercounts. You are now telling me i can't discuss the nature of these changes and what 'i should do' is to wait for them to "fix them" lmao.
You are such a nublet lmao, theres nothing better to do but to give them feedback and expect they can process it and fix their shit, it's all good if you are a dumbass idiotic fanboi unable to understand nor discuss these problematics. I mean it's all gucci dude.
Yep i said the magic word. the second I said pve you shrieked in terror and slammed your keyboard to furiously try to pull me down as some "pve carebear" just because im not some addled brainlet that thinks the only thing good about life is attempting to kill other players in a video game.

Don't worry though im sure your friends think you're cool.

Tashka

Dec 4, 2021
Cute but just because you disagree doesn't mean you are right. Stop eating the shitty candy bar. Perhaps you should have some self control in this MMORPG? There's actually more than just pvp in this game, and there's plenty to do right now to gear your guild up so that you can do pvp in the future. All while morons like you attack us. Wow I get to pvp and pve at the same time without any interaction with the broken system you are complaining about, are you jealous? Or does the "Pve" word scare you too much?
I get what you're saying but i don't get why. The candy isn't made of shit, it just got worse, like they removed the fructoise to expand their customer base with fructoise-intolerant people, and it was the prime ingredient. I still like it and think it's the best on the market but can't i just complain about the new taste without people telling me to simply stop buying them?

Jatix

Sep 30, 2020
Bitter Mo1 vets have a point in this respect. SV keeps doing it and people should rightfully be mad about it. Don't tell me you're going to change the tires on my car and then give it back to me with 2 flat tires and the back tires being just rims.
But dont worry, some day they may actually put your new tires on. Its just the new tires may or may not actually work, and may or may not even be tires. And you may or may not have given up and got a new car by then.

Tzone

May 16, 2021
Why are you so pissy and angry that people are criticizing horrible changes that benefit you. Oh I answered my question.
Did you go play a different game when the game had a better PvP gameplay loop? No you cried to get a worse PvP gameplay loop. You are a person that bought the game knowing it was a PvP game then became estatic that they are punishing PvP players. Pretty much a outside force that pressured negative changes into the game then cries when people complain about those changes.

If you dont like people complaining then its easy to just not come spam this thread with crying about people crying about a change to the game that hurts the main content gameplay loop for most players in game.

Plenty of dumbed down games for mainstream players out there which is why we are here at MO2. The market is horrible for us despite full loot PvP and open world PvP being not niche. Its just that most of the market is casual players arent looking for those.

We supported this game with multiple 40usd donations, some of us 150usd. If you want us gone so badly then please argue for my refund for me instead of telling me to leave. Or go find us a different MMO that is full loot open world PvP while not being tab target at least. Im a paying customer who had the product I bought hoodwink out from under me.

Fisher(Sath)

Apr 6, 2021
I get what you're saying but i don't get why. The candy isn't made of shit, it just got worse, like they removed the fructoise to expand their customer base with fructoise-intolerant people, and it was the prime ingredient. I still like it and think it's the best on the market but can't i just complain about the new taste without people telling me to simply stop buying them?
You are not just complaining. You are eating the shitty candy bar. You are choosing to experience its flavor with your playstyle. There are other things you could do in the game that allow you to eat a better candy bar but when i point that out I get idiots like this thinking I am defending the current system.

Why are you so pissy and angry that people are criticizing horrible changes that benefit you. Oh I answered my question.

Multiple times now I have agreed that the current system is not good and yes there should be changes. Wanna know what else in the game isn't good and needs changes? A ton of crap. It's almost like this game was not ready for launch yet they forced it through because too many babies couldn't wait any longer. Now that the game is out you are shocked and surprised that it doesn't work properly?

Star Vault have not invested the time and energy in the correct places causing core elements of the game such as the rep system and housing system to be released in bare-bones, barely functioning and barely tested forms. I am not happy about it either. However what this thread is full of are, like I explained earlier, morons eating the shitty candy bar and complaining it tastes like shit. We knew for MONTHS that these systems were not ready for release. You are choosing to disregard the crappy ruleset and are being punished accordingly. Even with the local grey bug you would not have encountered it if you properly chilled the F out since you KNEW the rep system was trash.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021

they need to add in a 'full loot' option for duels! And Wow @ Sath I haven't seen someone get forum zerged like that in a min. An admirable 1vx even if I don't necessarily agree.

I guess the HOPE that SV has an epic end game plan is the difference, but yawl seen my ideas, I can think a lot about stuff from diff angles, and I struggle to see how they are going to make this work even when fully implemented.

Alas, yelling at each other thru the KB isn't gonna get anything changed. I do agree they should probably revert this change though. If it's unfinished anyway, why not take some of the shit out of the candy bar lol. Now with 25% less shit. We got everyone else outside of the factory w/ picket signs. TOO MUCH SHIT... TOO MUCH SHIT.

One thing I will def give Sath is that I don't think this change benefits him. It not a + change it's a total -. It might harm his enemies and benefit him by default, but it's hard to imagine how this is gonna help him, unless he's living out of jungle camp as a blue.

Beyond that, and the whole chill da fuk out rainbow I'm trying to make here, I don't have much to say. Soo... carry on buds.

Reactions: Fisher(Sath)

Albanjo Dravae

Dec 20, 2021
You are not just complaining. You are eating the shitty candy bar. You are choosing to experience its flavor with your playstyle. There are other things you could do in the game that allow you to eat a better candy bar but when i point that out I get idiots like this thinking I am defending the current system.

Multiple times now I have agreed that the current system is not good and yes there should be changes. Wanna know what else in the game isn't good and needs changes? A ton of crap. It's almost like this game was not ready for launch yet they forced it through because too many babies couldn't wait any longer. Now that the game is out you are shocked and surprised that it doesn't work properly?

Star Vault have not invested the time and energy in the correct places causing core elements of the game such as the rep system and housing system to be released in bare-bones, barely functioning and barely tested forms. I am not happy about it either. However what this thread is full of are, like I explained earlier, morons eating the shitty candy bar and complaining it tastes like shit. We knew for MONTHS that these systems were not ready for release. You are choosing to disregard the crappy ruleset and are being punished accordingly. Even with the local grey bug you would not have encountered it if you properly chilled the F out since you KNEW the rep system was trash.
Dude happy to see a noob like you finally learning about the game.

Fisher(Sath)

Apr 6, 2021
Dude happy to see a noob like you finally learning about the game.
Why are you quoting me with this? This is what you should be saying to yourself. You are either too stupid or too stubborn to change your playstyle. Thats why you suffer and has nothing to do with me.

Albanjo Dravae

Dec 20, 2021
Why are you quoting me with this? This is what you should be saying to yourself. You are either too stupid or too stubborn to change your playstyle. Thats why you suffer and has nothing to do with me.
cuz u flipped like a tortilla and finally understanding how the mechanics work. You like a poop butterfly comming out of the shitbag.

• Haha
Reactions: 666

Fisher(Sath)

Apr 6, 2021
cuz u flipped like a tortilla and finally understanding how the mechanics work. You like a poop butterfly comming out of the shitbag.
I always understood how the mechanics worked. That's the whole point. You just refused to acknowledge that someone could have the same information and come to an alternative solution that wasn't bitching and moaning while doing the very thing that is causing you harm in the game.

• Haha
Reactions: Albanjo Dravae