Red brokers

Tashka

Dec 4, 2021
So as we all wait for a patch that should add buy orders, i think it's a good time for a suggestion like this one. Add red brokers outside of towns that are tied to that town's broker. They would serve 3 purposes:

- They would bring reds into local economies. More buyers and sellers is always good.
- They would serve as PvP hotspots
- They would reduce the need for blue alts

ArcaneConsular

Oct 27, 2021
Also adds a smuggler profession. I used to like doing that in Albion where you'd carry resources from a blue city to a black city like caerleon and sell it for more as you had carried the risk of getting ganked on your way and losing it all

Amadman

May 28, 2020
A padded room.
Maybe not outside of towns but there could at least be some in less guarded areas of the capital cities.

For example the area near the back of the Tindrem arena.

There is what looks like a stable in that location but no actual npc for stabling pets.

If they put some npcs in that area then they could be somewhat accessible by criminals.

In the first game there was an area like that in Tindrem that seemed more or less for reds to get access to some of the npcs.

There was even multiple ways for them to swim into the area.

I think it would be good to have 'darker' parts of towns where it is less safe and more accessible to criminals and such.

Especially the larger capital cities.

Last edited:

Doom and Gloom

Mar 12, 2022
Also adds a smuggler profession. I used to like doing that in Albion where you'd carry resources from a blue city to a black city like caerleon and sell it for more as you had carried the risk of getting ganked on your way and losing it all

Don't you literally have a chance of getting ganked and losing it all already between any two cities/locations? And if you wanna earn you can go and take some desert horses to Gaul Kor, I bet you'd make money hah

TheOxMan

Apr 11, 2022
Think if they did this it should be locked behind reputation, but I like the concept

ArcaneConsular

Oct 27, 2021
Don't you literally have a chance of getting ganked and losing it all already between any two cities/locations? And if you wanna earn you can go and take some desert horses to Gaul Kor, I bet you'd make money hah

I mean if you're a tamer you can certainly sell horses but not much else is really worth smuggling