Really bad game Bug

uhWizard

May 16, 2023
U.S.A
Exiting Meduli Spider Cave on Meduli side gives me a permanent black screen that only relogging fixes you can see HUD only and 2 razor backs spawn right outside the cave exit at a poi. So every time i visit this place to gather silk it becomes a major pain to navigate the exit and then you become vulnerable while you wait 2min for the logout and back in times. (completely unable to operate character visually after exiting this cave consistently it has never not happened and only relogging fixes).

ESGOAT

Dec 1, 2023
not a fix but if you ever need to relog quickly, its quicker to alt+F4 and then start the game again

uhWizard

May 16, 2023
U.S.A
not a fix but if you ever need to relog quickly, its quicker to alt+F4 and then start the game again
Are you sure my character model does not remain in world? I will give this a try next time since the 2min logout feels like an Eternity in the wild.

ESGOAT

Dec 1, 2023
Are you sure my character model does not remain in world? I will give this a try next time since the 2min logout feels like an Eternity in the wild
Your character does stay in the world, but just alt f4-ing and relaunching the game might get you back in quicker than the logout time.

Amelia

Jun 6, 2020
I reported It too. Sometimes If you continue to run outside the light return but not always.