RBT MEDULI BOXING LEAGUE

DO YOU LIKE JOIN BOXING LEAGUE?

• OH LOL YES I WILL BE THE CHAMP. EASY WORK!

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • YEAH I WOOD LIKE WIN SOME GOLD FOR ME!

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • MMM IS POSIBLE, I NEVER BOXING BUT U KNOW...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NOT SURE, I AM SCARED, MUCH WARBOYS IN TOURNEMENT.

• NO, BUT I WILL BET!

• NOT SURE, I NOT LIKE SPORT

• I AM FAT AND SLOW I SIMPLY WILL SEE

• I HATE ICH, RBT AND ALL GREEDY OGHMIR BASTARDS

• Total voters

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli
RBT MEDULI BOXING LEAGUE
box.jpg

Are you a good fighter? Do you know how to use your fists?
Excellent.

The RBT is pleased to announce its new Meduli Boxing League.

WHAT IS RBT BOXING LEAGUE OF MEDULI

It will be a sports competition, in which fighters from the city and from any other place can join to participate in professional fights, win a good payday and glory and fame!

One or two weekly evenings will be played, with different matches that I will announce. The format will be a group league and whoever surpasses it will carry out qualifying rounds until we reach the final.

The pairings will be random in a random drawing that I will do publicly. I hope to gather a good number of fighters so the more fighters, the more fights we will have each evening.

RULES

- Have the proper skills to box.
- Go to the fighting at the agreed time.
- Wear the garments that the organization will provide (a leather pants)
- Do not give low blows.
- Do not use magic, potions or any stimulant or drug. (it will be necessary to droploot before each fight)
- Follow the indications of the third man, (referee) who will be a member of the RBT.
- Do not attack the public.
- They will be fights of 3 rounds. Each round will last for 3 minutes.
- When each round is over, there will be a 30-second break specified by the referee.
- At each break, each combatant may use ONE SINGLE BANDAGE, which will be delivered by the organization to the fighter's assistant or to the fighter himself.

REWARDS

Until the housing arrives at the game, anyone will be welcome to watch the fights for free and will be allowed to bet. Only I will manage the bets for obvious reasons and I will give the payment to each fighter.

-The reward will be all or nothing. The winner gets a guaranteed 30g bag per match.
- The winner will take 10% of the total bets made.
- There will be a bonus for each fighter who reaches the knockout stage of 25g.
- For the champion there will be a special prize of a tungsteel weapon, 2 top quality steel or messing weapons, a top quality steel armor and 100 g.

OBJECTIVES

My goal is to create a structure that will allow me in the future to professionalize my league and turn it into a stable competition, with fans and a lot of projection in Myrland.
I am confident that as the game evolves, the reoccurrences will grow and so will the prizes for the champion.
For now I will go little by little to polish details and see if my idea prospers. I'm not in a hurry and I want to make it grow safely, I hope everyone likes it and enjoys it

Join the league and earn some easy money! Become champion of Meduli!

OPEN TO SUGERENCES.

Last edited:

Amelia

Jun 6, 2020
Need a ring like the one in MO1 Fabernum or where do you think matches Will take Place?

Reactions: Ibarruri