RBT advertisement for mining guilds prospectors and metallurgical companies.

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli
Greetins!

At our bank, we pay close attention to the Myrland mining sector.
Their hard work, extracting the precious metals we need from the veins is a fundamental part of our economy.
We are looking for partners to expand mining work on a large scale, especially in northern Myrland, with a particular focus on the exploitation of advanced resources such as Tepra and Gabore.

Are you an experienced explorer in search of precious metals?
Perhaps a veteran miner with extensive experience in the sector!
look no further!

At RBT, we are seeking to strengthen ties with mining companies, metallurgical experts and other workers in the sector.

Are you looking for financing for your mining station?

Looking for support and advice for your prospecting and mining work?
Contact other miners and entrepreneurs to join your work?

To create a company of miners and prospectors?
Are you planning to go deep underground in search of the precious Gabore?

The Royal Bank of Tindrem, works hard to offer the best conditions to the daring mining entrepreneurs, in their search for valuable seams and resources!

Contact me.
From this moment the RBT, with boldness and faith in the myrland trading community, is in a position to invest capital in their ventures and daring projects!
Let's strengthen metal production in Myrland. Start your prospecting and mining plans!

THE RBT awaits you to share its success and prosperity. Do not hesitate to go to the RBT to find financing for your project!

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli
IN RBT WE HAVE INTERES IN WORK WITH MINERS! YOU ARE MINER? CALL ME. I HAVE GOOD DEALS FOR YOU!