Rare mobs and plants with random spawns

Inai

Feb 16, 2024
Hi,

why don't we have like random spawns of mobs and plants with different rarities?

I want to stumble upon this ultra rare flower when I run my usual errants in the world. I don't want to always KNOW "okay salvia is always here and I walk there and get it". How cool would it be to find this super rare mob walking around the world and you know he will drop something really good and you get your guys to try and kill him before others see him.

This would make remote regions in the world so much more cool because as there are less players these rare random spawns might survive much longer. Every single walk from A to B would be more exciting than it is now - where you know every single spawn, everything is always there and there is just no randomness and rarity going on. And please dont make them fixed spawns like outlaws are right now. They really need to be random or with lots more possible spawn locations.

Please put this into the game, it would fucking rock.

Midas

Feb 25, 2022
even if they were to spawn between all the empty pois on the map. like the caves that have nothing in them and the ruins of buildings around the map that have no spawns or easy spawns like scoundrels.