Queue

TheHeretic

Jun 1, 2020
MK\Bakti\JC
I buy a game. I know all about that world cuz i play from 2012.
Form the lounch i play like a 3 hours in summary (in Myrland). Yesterday henrik say - We are fix queue problem. Now what i got - 10 hours 36 minutes in queue and im a 578. U are joking me?
After all of this, if its impossible to play, why you are try to say people treat with understanding?
Realy so stupid to hear and beleave and got nothing after this.
U make a game for 1k people and now dont know what need to do with all other? Refound a money and say sorry.

Jackdstripper

Jan 8, 2021
henrik even admitted in last stream that the main server can only hold about 6k players. Knowing full well he is liar i would put the real number at about 4k.

so thats it. Everyone else can stay in Haven or sit in 24 hour queue perpetually. The only chance you've got to get in is right after server restarts. You and the other 8k+ die hard no lifers will be smashing keyboards all trying to get in.

but dont worry a good number of them have priority queue which lets them skip the line.

Reactions: Psyop

TheHeretic

Jun 1, 2020
MK\Bakti\JC
There is not about refound. I think ok with that monewy lost, but my feelings. They made a game with no chance to play in that game more people then can play in this. So stupid, so patetetic.

TheHeretic

Jun 1, 2020
MK\Bakti\JC
henrik even admitted in last stream that the main server can only hold about 6k players. Knowing full well he is liar i would put the real number at about 4k.

so thats it. Everyone else can stay in Haven or sit in 24 hour queue perpetually. The only chance you've got to get in is right after server restarts. You and the other 8k+ die hard no lifers will be smashing keyboards all trying to get in.

but dont worry a good number of them have priority queue which lets them skip the line.
That was a talk about. Why, just why they try to lie to all of us? Just say - Yes, we make a best game with our shit hands and now you cant play in it. No matter you pay or not, just GTFO or wait a day to play 1-2 hours.

Psyop

Jan 29, 2022

I knew it was about 5k max, glad he confirmed it. So what's their plan? Exit scam?

Vagabond80

Jan 31, 2022
I buy a game. I know all about that world cuz i play from 2012.
Form the lounch i play like a 3 hours in summary (in Myrland). Yesterday henrik say - We are fix queue problem. Now what i got - 10 hours 36 minutes in queue and im a 578. U are joking me?
After all of this, if its impossible to play, why you are try to say people treat with understanding?
Realy so stupid to hear and beleave and got nothing after this.
U make a game for 1k people and now dont know what need to do with all other? Refound a money and say sorry.

the Q was always 10 hours. You were just one of the lucky ones that could get in through their lottery system. Now we are all equal, welcome aboard the s*%# show.
If you are in EU or don’t mind being awake in middle of night try to login right after a server reset kicks out all the AFK folks

TheHeretic

Jun 1, 2020
MK\Bakti\JC
Just start POE new legue.
After that Dying light
After that Elder Rinng.
Enough games to play rn. Lets geve them time to say, yes, my pants full of shit

Sgr

Feb 2, 2022
Just start POE new legue.
After that Dying light