PVE Content Ideas, Lore, Crypts, etc.

SeaShadow

Jul 16, 2020
A few content ideas for the future, with why I think it would help increase interest:

Crypts below Graveyards. Similar to how MO1 had them. Adding (or returning) extra undead types like Walking Dead Swordsmen, Bloated Walkers, and scarier Walking Dead Generals.
Crypts can have secrets and lore of their own. Good place for locked chests. Also secret doors that lead to sewers below.
For new player experience this would really open up the options. Plus give some spikes of excitement with the possibility of red-infiltration. They left true safety behind in Haven and are now ready for danger. (Vs. boring safe zombie thumping)

Meduli Sewers. Watery underhalls. Could be a chance to intro some water creatures or a few new fishing spots.

Meduli View Ruins Dungeon. Tindrimic city buried below a landslide. While this would be pretty close to Meduli, below that ruins that's there on the mountain. It would give some quick action. Standard loot might not be as high since it's closer to town but the chance of occasional rare drops would make farming worth it. Plenty of secret ways in and out.

Revisit Fab Tower. Neat mini-dungeon. Feels like there are some lower levels that beg to see new content, a new boss perhaps or some secret locations and easter eggs.

Sheevra Cave. So its for? East part of the map begs intrigue. Any chance of something more here?

For all of these places I could see a new house item too - a book case that you can store Lore Tomes, or something similar on the shelves. These take a while to read so you put them into the book case and they supply not only deepest lore, but clues as to where and even when to investigate noteworthy sites. For instance who built the Greater Natorus? Could there be a story arc about that players can get involved with?

Thanks for reading!

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
I really think they need to get over stacking PoI / Dungeon type content and start developing the world map. There are plenty of dungeons for people to camp. Trying to camp an area on the world map is a whole different level. MO1 had those big bugs in Sardu, thorax... the troll is kinda like lol. There are a bunch of trolls, too.

The world is littered with bandits and risars, some sators, but there aren't many real deal enemies and there aren't nearly enough mats to gather. There should also be out of place nodes, like the teph node that was in the middle of the map in Mo1. Get people moving around on the world map, opposed to entering a dungeon.

Create more content and spread it out... is my PoV.

Reactions: Calcal

Calcal

Dec 11, 2021
I really think they need to get over stacking PoI / Dungeon type content and start developing the world map. There are plenty of dungeons for people to camp. Trying to camp an area on the world map is a whole different level. MO1 had those big bugs in Sardu, thorax... the troll is kinda like lol. There are a bunch of trolls, too.

The world is littered with bandits and risars, some sators, but there aren't many real deal enemies and there aren't nearly enough mats to gather. There should also be out of place nodes, like the teph node that was in the middle of the map in Mo1. Get people moving around on the world map, opposed to entering a dungeon.

Create more content and spread it out... is my PoV.
this 100% The world map is littered with useless mobs that don't have any value, it's deserted, because there's no value to be had (outlaw farming got nerfed).

Amelia

Jun 6, 2020
An under water dungeon accessible only to expert swimmers would be great.