PSA don't keep valuable items in your house

Infamous

Sep 15, 2021
Long story short. House vanished after the patch on the 16th. Containing lots of items :( SV has no logs. Just want to give everyone a heads up...yes the upkeep was paid.
Just highly disappointed after spending weeks farming materials to place into a house that vanishes. Received an update today that they're "investigating" but again very silly
I'm unable to play right now...:(
yeslol123.PNG

Ultimatum

Feb 14, 2022
Just submitted a request for refund, had a medium sized house disappear from what the GM said was "upkeep" which I know is not true, it's really a shame cause I could accept flaws and glitches but not incompetent GameMaster's outright lies, probably to prevent from having a discussion about replacing an item, which they more than likely have no ability to do.

Reactions: Najwalaylah

Xunila

May 28, 2020
Germany
Are you sure there has been no siege against your house? Would be interesting if StarVault has logs about destroyed houses.

Reactions: Najwalaylah

Ultimatum

Feb 14, 2022
Are you sure there has been no siege against your house? Would be interesting if StarVault has logs about destroyed houses.
Yeah I paged a GM and they said upkeep was reason it was lost. I was told even if attacked the upkeep shouldn't have been consumed so at the very least their upkeep totals are inaccurate or just broken.

ArcaneConsular

Oct 27, 2021
yeah everyone in MO acts like they don't care about bugs like pets vanishing until it happens to them. Sadly yeah pets. houses. etc all vanish without a trace sometimes. Not sure why they aren't treated like banks and etc that never seem to vanish

Reactions: Infamous

Infamous

Sep 15, 2021

Was fully built house, not sieged. House is just gone. I used the house everyday and magically gone/no logs xd. Great Game

Ultimatum

Feb 14, 2022
I had faith in the game and was recruiting my fellow gamers, which I now regret, and have since advised them to give the game a few years at the current rate before the game is possible to live up to it's potential. They really need to fix the data integrity issues that I'm guessing was rooted in adding alt servers and trying to limit load balancing with data on the network failing to replicate properly. The fact that they had to do rollbacks shows they are having major issues and probably need some better talent since their "fixes" have been just to remove items or abilities.