Pressing "Login", says "Logging in", and then that modal closes with no outcome. Huh?

Durinn

Nov 10, 2022
Good morning friends,

I am trying to log in this morning, pressing "Login", and the little progress modal opens.

Then, the progress modal closes after about 10 seconds, but no action has been taken, and no error is thrown.

Are servers down or something? I've also tried Myrland Main + Alt 1 and no difference.

I'm new to Mortal Online II, so not sure if this is a normal occurrence or how to see what the root of the issue is, etc.

Thanks all! Any comments/insight would be greatly appreciated.

All the best,
Durinn

Reactions: Deleted member 44

Nefnate

Jun 23, 2021
My Mind
Good morning friends,

I am trying to log in this morning, pressing "Login", and the little progress modal opens.

Then, the progress modal closes after about 10 seconds, but no action has been taken, and no error is thrown.

Are servers down or something? I've also tried Myrland Main + Alt 1 and no difference.

I'm new to Mortal Online II, so not sure if this is a normal occurrence or how to see what the root of the issue is, etc.

Thanks all! Any comments/insight would be greatly appreciated.

All the best,
Durinn
The servers are down for a hotfix right now. They are bad at communicating with this forum. The official Discord is where you want to leave a pair of eyes for things like this.

Durinn

Nov 10, 2022
The servers are down for a hotfix right now. They are bad at communicating with this forum. The official Discord is where you want to leave a pair of eyes for things like this.
Thank you so much, Nefnate! Greatly appreciated, sir.

I'll hop onto Discord for all future queries like this.

Have a blessed day!!

• Love
Reactions: Nefnate