Press Cape and Hat

Tzone

May 16, 2021
Add a cape and possible some sort of hat that is blue and says press. If you wear it then you cant harm any other players or heal your self. Or any other criminal acts. Cant even open up loot bags. Also a cool down to remove it.

People can show to others that they cant be a threat to them during a fight and might live longer to do war correspondence.

Jasa

Jan 24, 2022
No, this would be easily abused. Also this was effectively what it was like to be a Spirtist until they started talking about what a Spirtist can and cannot see in the Ether.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Add a cape and possible some sort of hat that is blue and says press. If you wear it then you cant harm any other players or heal your self. Or any other criminal acts. Cant even open up loot bags. Also a cool down to remove it.

People can show to others that they cant be a threat to them during a fight and might live longer to do war correspondence.

I still think some kind of mechanic like that can and should make its way into the game. There really needs to be a difference between killing someone who is a friendlie and killing someone in pvp. haha. Beyond the flag system.

This is something they need to think about hard and come up with the right solution, but yea, I was thinking similar things. It can't be abused BTW if done right.

I mean, if you want me to go further (cuz I can't just stay agreeing and rational sounding,) they could make it so that you could toggle your pvp 3 ways, all hit, don't hit people w/ whatever status/marking, but hit all else, don't hit anyone. Having someone in a blue suit running around would be epic wack trollz, even if they were basically invisible, but otoh would be kinda good to get a view of some of the bigger fights without having to worry about getting to close.

We really need a pvp solution because this is all-ways worse. I'm not even a pvper and I know it's way worse. They've gone pretty far like even with disable crims, etc, I think they might need another step. I still support Citizen status, too, tho, but even an emote that is like 'friendly flag.'

I personally think that whatever is put in needs to tie people together by group so they can hit each other and that will allow for more mc-less pvp. Like if you have x item in your inventory you are on team a and open pvp and if you have y item, team b, etc..

There a lot of ways they could swing it, but I definitely think the flag system has failed us horribly. Even in a group fight where a group attacks you but only one person goes grey until everyone has busted your ass.