Post-1k player feedback, Please increase spawn rates for everything.

PoisonArrows

Aug 7, 2020
We went to Horse Spawns all the way from Meduli to Risars and we hit 3 Horse Spawns and each of them literally only had 1 Horse in them. (Over the past 2 days) That 1 Horse was probably the one that had just respawned. We had to travel the map just to get horses for 5 of our men.

Later on I went to farm Taur Dogs, and picked up Bor along the way, and the spawn rates were (5) and (6) meaning it was recently picked up, usually it's around (25). SeaDew was nowhere to be seen except on the Rocks near the Water, because it had been picked as well. And The Taur Dogs had all been farmed completely. Cougars were the only thing around because nobody cares about those, because they drop Dog Water Items.

When we got to the Risars we had to fight a literal War for like a few hours before we could farm Risar Rep. We were barred from Town cuz of Rep loss and so when we respawned we had to go with Gear we found after killing other ppl and found ourselves at war over the Risars. It was pretty funny but kinda surprising that every resource is now highly contested. (Also Side Note, The Entire Area From Sausage Lake Keep all the way to Risars has Phantom Bugged Horses that will Glitch and Bug out your characters and Horses if you even get close to them, preventing you from logging out or moving or fighting, along with a Stamina Bug that makes it so you can't Fight without reduced Stamina that prevents you from fully charging a swing and also remounting if the Bug allows it, chunks your Horse Stamina for like 60 stam)

I was talking with the boys and we were all thinking the same thing, that this was a sign of things to come. If we are getting 8k anticipated players on release with 132k players having this on their Steam Wishlist, how are we going to sustain this at current spawn rates??????? Someone told me they watched one of the older streams and that according to them, Henric said everything is 100x increased rates rn, which I knew. But then he said even Spawns are 100x increased rates right now in beta which really surprised me. There is no way in hell anyone could even play the game if we got 132k players with these Spawn rates. I mean honestly Think about that. I mean I'm down for stuff being rare in the game, until shit becomes so rare you can't even play the game... like fuck that.

If you hit Granum pass for example, or Saburra or Calx or any type of Ore. You might be surprised to find that a few hours later the respawn on that isn't back either. White Bears have a 3 hour respawn timer as well. Nymph Herb you can only pick up (2) at a time. Thymus you can only grab (1) at a time. All of these have different spawn timers and they are all quit long.

Rulant

May 30, 2020
Fully agree, horses are 100% necessary now and the spawn rates are tiny compared to first game. Went to a desert spawn yesterday 5 different times and never found one, new players have to be able to actually get horses or their experience will be horrible.

Also increase normal stable amount or add horse tickets back in game please so that people can actually store up horses to help new players and grow their guilds, SV needs to decide whether they are going for a game about mid-large scale content or small scale and going from everything else they want the former. Being able to supply people with horses is important and atm we can't keep nearly as many as MO1 but now everyone needs them.

finegamingconnoisseur

May 29, 2020
www.youtube.com
Maybe SV could add some horses that could be bought from the equerry at the stables for a few gold. At least with that, we poor vets can still hope to get hold of a horse ourselves.

But it does appear that horses have all been tamed off the fields as far as I can see. I spent like an hour walking around the other day and couldn't see a single horse in the wild.

Not the fault of newcomers though, pretty sure they knew just as well as we do that acquiring a mount was the first priority for any player starting out.

hadrius

Oct 26, 2021
I agree completely with increasing spawn rates. I was at a desert horse spawn for about 15 minutes yesterday and not a single one spawned. Went to a couple other spawns and same thing no horses. I think the big thing here also is that desert horses are significantly better than all the others leading to it being camped more. For horses in general it would be nice to see each horse be able to fill a role better like maybe steppe horses are faster on the east side of the map and deserts on the west side of the map or jungle horses better in the jungle etc.

Anyway really would like to see spawn rates increased and then decreased as necessary if proven too high.

PoisonArrows

Aug 7, 2020
Fully agree, horses are 100% necessary now and the spawn rates are tiny compared to first game. Went to a desert spawn yesterday 5 different times and never found one, new players have to be able to actually get horses or their experience will be horrible.

Also increase normal stable amount or add horse tickets back in game please so that people can actually store up horses to help new players and grow their guilds, SV needs to decide whether they are going for a game about mid-large scale content or small scale and going from everything else they want the former. Being able to supply people with horses is important and atm we can't keep nearly as many as MO1 but now everyone needs them.
Literally one of the most frustrating parts of the game is always going for horse runs. You can never have enough horses but most of my Guildies myself included have tons of battle pets for War decs...

PoisonArrows

Aug 7, 2020
Maybe SV could add some horses that could be bought from the equerry at the stables for a few gold. At least with that, we poor vets can still hope to get hold of a horse ourselves.

But it does appear that horses have all been tamed off the fields as far as I can see. I spent like an hour walking around the other day and couldn't see a single horse in the wild.

Not the fault of newcomers though, pretty sure they knew just as well as we do that acquiring a mount was the first priority for any player starting out.
You shouldn't have to travel half the map for a horse. Henric is delusional if he thinks the current spawns are "Fine the way they are" imagine playing this game an having nothing to do because the second something spawns in the whole server fights over it an only 1 person gets the item.

PoisonArrows

Aug 7, 2020

I Meaaaan if they just added Lykiators and Donkeys, Gamals, and Molvas again and let us Ride our battle pets and put in breeding. But.. Remember guys what we want "Isn't a Priority" Wasting resources editing Forum titles, now that is something Sv can put all their manpower behind. That is a TOP priority. Lmao.

ArcaneConsular

Oct 27, 2021
I've become pretty jaded that SV will never make good changes like these because of the dumb people that will complain about the game being 'too ez'. At this point I'm using reverse psychology and hoping that they indeed won't change the spawn timers and that everyone will get really mad on release and give the game a negative review and quit. That way I put the burden on SV. If they don't make the change it's their fault, idc

Reactions: Tzone

Tzone

May 16, 2021
I've become pretty jaded that SV will never make good changes like these because of the dumb people that will complain about the game being 'too ez'. At this point I'm using reverse psychology and hoping that they indeed won't change the spawn timers and that everyone will get really mad on release and give the game a negative review and quit. That way I put the burden on SV. If they don't make the change it's their fault, idc
Wow you got jaded pretty quick. Took me several months to get jaded with SV.

Bogler

Jul 6, 2020
Agreed, MO2 will garner tons of attention. Whether they keep it or not is up to the Gods (SV). Rather prepare for tons of players and have overabundance than to underprepare and disappoint many.

D

Dracu

Thats a great idea!

Rulant

May 30, 2020
Desert horses buffed more so they will be even more difficult to get ahold of and in discord theyll answer people about tattoos but not any spawn rate questions