please give us a look around button!

Camarro DaMortas

Jan 1, 2022
Norfolk, UK
Agreed. It's crazy that your head is fixed while on foot, but the moment you get on a horse you have full 360 vision. It could either be done with a "freelook" key that gives the same rotation as you get mounted, or with look right / left keys that turn the head 90 degrees.

Lumos

Jan 4, 2022
I wholeheartedly vote no, being able to see where another players camera is centered by looking at their head and vector is important for the game.

ArcaneConsular

Oct 27, 2021
I wholeheartedly vote no, being able to see where another players camera is centered by looking at their head and vector is important for the game.

I thought that too but I think they mean you should be able to swivel your neck around a bit and they could animate that in game as well

Reactions: Camarro DaMortas

oldeurope

Sep 7, 2021

?
Your char usually turns his head in the direction u look in other games. Im not asking for third person or zooming out.
Just simply turn my head in any direction while walking straight. There can be a blind spot behind the neck, no problem.

Like npcs allready do (they fokus the eyes of my terrorbird i think). Like eveyone does with bow on horse.

Maybe i dont get ur point.

DUCKD4DDY

Apr 15, 2022
Just like in Tarkov... It's a head look feature and is animated in game. I would love to have this especially in conjunction with auto walk/run--which MO has and Tarkov needs.