please fix opportunistic clade gift

Stundorn

Jul 18, 2021
I have reported this many times and actually i'm really pissed.
Instead of getting 2 standing for a Parcel Delivery or even get it doubled like my clade gift Opportunistic says i allwas get only 1 standing.
please fix this, thank you.

1648894085215.png

have fun - Stun 🖖

bbihah

Jul 10, 2020
You are misreading it. The CHANCE TO GAIN standing is doubled. Not a chance to get double standing from parcels.

We currently don't have any way to gain standing by chance anymore. You used to be able to kill risars to have a chance to gain standing and that is what the clade is for.

Until they re-add a way to gain standing from some sort of chance mechanic the clade will do nothing, i've been trying to tell people this for a long time in help chat, but get shouted down by trolls telling people to spec it ASAP.

Reactions: Xunila and Amadman

Stundorn

Jul 18, 2021
You are misreading it. The CHANCE TO GAIN standing is doubled. Not a chance to get double standing from parcels.

We currently don't have any way to gain standing by chance anymore. You used to be able to kill risars to have a chance to gain standing and that is what the clade is for.

Until they re-add a way to gain standing from some sort of chance mechanic the clade will do nothing, i've been trying to tell people this for a long time in help chat, but get shouted down by trolls telling people to spec it ASAP.
OK all fine, buth why then everybody else gets 2 standing for every parcel delivery and i only get 1 standing?

Can you explain why others get 2 and i dont?
Parcel delivery says 2 standing, right?
So i should get 2 Standing for every parcel i deliver .
Actually this clade gift nerfs my parcels and i only get half of what everybody else gets no matter how the clade works.
It actually makes me and some others only get half the standing we should get when we deliver parcels .

Last edited:

bbihah

Jul 10, 2020
Nah you are staring at something completely different and putting relation to it. You not getting 2 standing is unrelated to the clade.

I'm not entirely sure why, but I get mostly 1 rep on my alvarin. I think it might just be either a decimal thing or a some weird chance based mechanic, you'd have to read back into the patch notes from when they added parcels to read anything into it.

Stundorn

Jul 18, 2021
Nah you are staring at something completely different and putting relation to it. You not getting 2 standing is unrelated to the clade.

I'm not entirely sure why, but I get mostly 1 rep on my alvarin. I think it might just be either a decimal thing or a some weird chance based mechanic, you'd have to read back into the patch notes from when they added parcels to read anything into it.
all i can tell is, everybody i know who has this clade gets 1 standing per delivery and everyone else i know who does parcel with us gets 2 standing.
so i assume the clade has something to do with it, because it is the only factor we can locate that "produce" this inconsistency.

Gulith

Apr 5, 2021
isn't it 1 assured standing + randomly another one. this clade might affect the bonus rep gain.

Reactions: bbihah

Xronim

Aug 13, 2020
you fix that clade gift by making it something actually useful.

Nutarum

Jan 7, 2022
i always get 2 standing with khurite, and 1 with other nations. before and after getting the clade. (my character is full khurite)

Raknor

Sep 14, 2021
Hyllspeia
I don't have the clade. Sometimes i get 1 rep, sometimes i get 2 rep. I think most of the time i get 2 but i haven't kept track

Stundorn

Jul 18, 2021

Fixed human clade gift 'Opportunistic', it did not give you the intended double chance to gain standing during the dice roll part of a task reward.

Knox

Mar 25, 2021
Speaking of clades, my human has the 20% read more quickly and 100 int...im noticing many of my books are fully read before even getting close to the 70/100. Super annoying reading something like spear heads twice just to reach 70.