Player Spawning at Owned Houses.

Fisher(Sath)

Apr 6, 2021
As simple as the title suggests, if you own a house you should be able to spawn there as one of your options. No priests required just give us like a little Altar or something that lets the owner respawn there. Regardless of whatever gimmicky bullcrap exploiting players might or might not be able to use this for, it's a given that you should be able to respawn at your own home of all places.

Reactions: Tzone

Tzone

May 16, 2021
As simple as the title suggests, if you own a house you should be able to spawn there as one of your options. No priests required just give us like a little Altar or something that lets the owner respawn there. Regardless of whatever gimmicky bullcrap exploiting players might or might not be able to use this for, it's a given that you should be able to respawn at your own home of all places.
Have a cool down and a upkeep cost and give it too us. We still need friend list perms for housing.

Evelyn

Jan 6, 2021
I agree that it would be nice BUT we can't even get shared storage that works so I wouldn't hold your breath on getting respawns that work.

Tashka

Dec 4, 2021
I agree that it would be nice BUT we can't even get shared storage that works so I wouldn't hold your breath on getting respawns that work.
Eeeeh even those private house chests don't work properly yet...

Reactions: Tzone