Photo mode or a !restricted! 3rd person camera view

mortalsn

May 10, 2021
This has probably been discussed (and maybe even addressed by developers) but forum search did not give me any results.

I think it would be nice if we could see our characters in the game world. I heard that there will be more character customization options in the future (which is great), but I don't know if the effort would be worth it if there isn't at least a photo mode.

(Just to clarify, this post is not suggesting a 3rd person camera mode. Having nice animations would require a lot of extra effort EVEN IF the developers wanted to add 3rd person camera..)

Also, this suggestion has nothing to do with the game featuring full nudity...

• Sad
Reactions: Najwalaylah

Tzone

May 16, 2021
If you want to take pics of your character in third person then you would have to use the character screen and maximize that window. Would be cool if it at least followed you movements and was easier to get emotes playing in it.

Tuhtram

Jul 29, 2021
The Accursed Swamp of Florida
This has probably been discussed (and maybe even addressed by developers) but forum search did not give me any results.

I think it would be nice if we could see our characters in the game world. I heard that there will be more character customization options in the future (which is great), but I don't know if the effort would be worth it if there isn't at least a photo mode.

(Just to clarify, this post is not suggesting a 3rd person camera mode. Having nice animations would require a lot of extra effort EVEN IF the developers wanted to add 3rd person camera..)

Also, this suggestion has nothing to do with the game featuring full nudity...
There have been some discussions on this topic actually:
In concept I do agree, I really don't like the idea of spending all of this time on my character and having to open the paperdoll menu just to see them in some weird lighting. I'd just like some way to see my character out in the world that isn't the menu.

Reactions: mortalsn

Nefnate

Jun 23, 2021
My Mind
I feel like the solution is making the Paper Doll window more robust. Allow us to activate emotes, walking or running animation, weapon drawn, give us access to light sources too (so we can change the orientation of the light). Make all of this client side, too. Via a built in interface in the paper doll!

Easy!

mortalsn

May 10, 2021
Due to this being a first-person only game, you have the option of opening up your paperdoll window and click full screen which allows you to zoom in/out, rotate and tilt the camera to your liking.
It will still be a first-person only game if developers choose to add a photo mode.