pets ressurecting

boogis

Nov 15, 2020
i have that feeling when i train my animal i get attached to them. i name them and get attached to them. they help me a lot through my jorney and get attached to them and for sudden, they die and i never see them again. thats not feir. i wanna see ressurection pets under some conditions. that could be max veterinary level, max pet level? max loyalty and some numbers of kills pet performed. in this case pet soul attaches to you and you can ressurect it with veterinary. . i really hope would be a thing one day otherwise it feel very uncomfortable to own a pet, like its not mine. its also could be done by mage magic to not to spend 100 points on skill. but it must have a very rare reagents to perform. vet is only for non mage tamers

Last edited:

boogis

Nov 15, 2020
For example if bear want to be your soul mate it needs to kill 5000 rabbits or 500 cross or 250 bears or 1 dragon something like this. Once pet is your soul mate it stays like this a very long time until it forgets u. And only u can resurrect it. Even if u sold it or abandon

Albanjo Dravae

Dec 20, 2021
You can allways name all the bears yogui. I've seen people do numbers. Like Yogui VII.
Or... How about you don't neglect your pets so they don't die. 😄

boogis

Nov 15, 2020
Or it maybe limited just to one pet and only for gm tamer/dom

Jatix

Sep 30, 2020
I get what the OP is saying. In MO1 I would name my pet and do shit with it then it just dies.

What I've always thought is pet builds should be able to summon or easily re get a basic pet of their choice. Keyword basic pet. Not a max op pet. But if someone has max cc, adv cc, BM, Taming, possible zoology, possibly animal care, its annoying to have to also go and tame a pet every single time. It would be cool if they could summon a wolf or something. It doesnt have to be a instant on the spot thing that can be done mid fight if it dies.

My thought is something the equivalent of making a new molarium set. It doesnt need to be a great pet, but it would be nice if pet builds could easily re get something for pve and stuff. Especially with the giant garbage world, having to go get a new wolf just so it can die in its first player encounter, is just a waste of time.

The curent pet system promotes players only using the best most op max level pets. Because anything worse is just a waste of time to get. If players could somehow summon a worse pet, they would probobly use those most of the time. Which would mean less op pets. So anti pet people should want something like this.

D

Deleted member 44

waaaaahhh im a troll my parents didint love me when i was a kid
Nope. You're play style is easy mode cheese that has no place in this game. Idgaf that your pet dies when it can litery solo every enemy AI in the game and kill multiple people while still out numbered. Tamers can get Fd for all I care.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
I logged right next to a horse w/ o mounting cuz yknow radius. DEAD. DEAD.

YOU THINK THE GMS ARE GONNA RES MY PET? YOU THINK ANYONE WANTS A ROUNDHOUSE KICK TO THE FACE WHILE I'M WEARING THESE BAD BOYS?

125, but at least it was 'only a jungle.'

Rhias

May 28, 2020
I would love to see some kind of (dropable) item to which you can bind a pet, and use it to revive the pet for a certain fee.
Those random MA's that show up, put 5 arrows into your pet, and ride off again are just annoying. Same for pet griefers...

Reactions: boogis

Kaemik

Nov 28, 2020
I originally thought this was a bad idea but have come fully around on it. Essentially, beastmaster as a role is balanced around either having a very expensive OP as hell pet and being amazing, or not, and having wasted those primaries.

I think having pets that are rezzable (with a resource generated by tamers and dominators) could bring the cost of having a pet down considerably. At that point I'd nerf the rezzable pets to be more support pets that create synergies for their master while fighting alongside them rather than formidable fighters on their own.

Rather than removing the super powerful pets like terror birds and campadons, I'd jack their price up considerably by making them level slower (as good pets can already only be captured while young) and significantly increasing the price to feed them. (Making it very expensive to get them up to 125 with slower leveling speeds)

I like the idea of pulling campadons and terror birds out at a siege. But they're more powerful than a set of full cron. Their price should reflect that.

Reactions: Jatix and Rhias

Tashka

Dec 4, 2021
You're play style is easy mode cheese that has no place in this game.
Says someone who's always on horse and loses maybe a dirt cheap reptile carapace set and a steel sword on death.

But yeah, no, ressurectable pets is too much.

boogis

Nov 15, 2020
i dont think im playing an easy mode. its just a waist of time. im too old and i dont have much time left. i wanna enjoy it. imagine what is your pet exactly for example a dragon. its extrimly hard to get, hard to lvl it up. and then its just die? its like u lvling up your character and it has permadeath. its permadeath guys for extra character you must lvl up in the game. im agree with idea to make it lvling hard but i cant stand that after all this invested time i have to lose it forever just becouse i like playing solo and some 11 years old kids gotten into zerg gang and killed my pet which i invested so much time in. its taking like a hours to lvl few levels i cant imagine what it take for 125. im dissagree with ya

Reactions: Jatix and Rhias

boogis

Nov 15, 2020
besides, ultima had it and its not an easy mode game at all. lets then make mage books lootable? how about that? lets play hardcore here. lootatble trinkets. lootable capes lets get crazy LOL

Reactions: Jatix

boogis

Nov 15, 2020
I would love to see some kind of (dropable) item to which you can bind a pet, and use it to revive the pet for a certain fee.
Those random MA's that show up, put 5 arrows into your pet, and ride off again are just annoying. Same for pet griefers...
i would disagree with you. in my vision you cant revive pet at any point and any pet. i see it like when you get you lvl max then you can revive it. and if your pet is max lvl then you can revive. the reason for this, and i agree here with my opponents, that it shouldnt be easy. but it should be in general. just tamed pet cant be revive cos it makes no sense. why are u reviving? are you skilled? no. is your pet skilled? no. its just 4th lvl. why it should be yours forever? maybe im wron but i have some feeling to take care for my my pet until the level when its become immortal. otherwise whats a point to take care of it. its gonna die anyway. but all my nerves worth something if i care for it untill i can ressurect it, then yes im willing to put my effort.

Jatix

Sep 30, 2020
Nope. You're play style is easy mode cheese that has no place in this game. Idgaf that your pet dies when it can litery solo every enemy AI in the game and kill multiple people while still out numbered. Tamers can get Fd for all I care.
Except what if someone uses anything other than the best pet's at max level?

Its shit. It should be much easier for them to get this tier of pet back.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
I originally thought this was a bad idea but have come fully around on it. Essentially, beastmaster as a role is balanced around either having a very expensive OP as hell pet and being amazing, or not, and having wasted those primaries.

First fixed flawed concept before real-world changes. It shouldn't be like that. I'm not a beast master but I fully support it being a strong pvp class. Just not as it is now. All this up-down PP/dmg/money/hp w/e can be done later.

A guy should be able to have multiple wolves and troll you with them. lol. It should be like... fighting a guy and multiple wolves. Might not be a great siege thing, but could troll people endlessly with it. Could farm w/ it, replace dead wolves. Weren't there dogs or something in MK and Tin? I remember taming those and having those as combat pets haha. There was more than just pigs.

But yea the idea of beast mastery and going out w/ your pet, hey if that's what people wanna do I think that's awesome. Def needs to be less bs so people cheese it less. Should be viable in pve... I did tamer farming in MO1 to high success. I wasn't gonna bust out a pet in a big fight but some of the molvas I had might have been difference makers lol.

They do need to make them less paper to arrows, tho, and prol GET THE ZOOLOGY SHIT OUT... but nah when they ded they ded, like everything else.