pet lvl decrease

boogis

Nov 15, 2020
we need to have pet lvl decrease cos we wanna maximize our output from taming. for example if i wanna have whit bear and a horse i gotta match lvls so no loyalty lose. so i need to have lvl 1 horse to maximaze lvl of bear. lets say i lelved my bear to 70 and i can have horse lvl 15 no problem but there is no lvl 15 horses on a market they all only lvl 20-25 so i must have lvl 70 bear without the horse while coould have had bear lvl 125 same as. thats a waist of time. i will spend my time looking for appropriate horse while i could have just lowering bear or horse lvl so no loyaly lose. its very inconvinient.
we can decrease our chracter, why cant we do the same with a pet. same for ressurection

Reactions: Deleted member 44

Albanjo Dravae

Dec 20, 2021
Sounds like a fair quality of life feature for tamer builds. But i believe it would also change the nature of horse spawns, since tamers Will be able to allways pick the max amount of pets, which si not precisely Bad but affects the balance on how accessible that feature is to a diversity of players over time.
For example, a tamer than can't lower lvl of pets must opt for the best pets/cc configuration/need. Which may lead to select the best and leave the rest.
In the scenario where a tamer can just lower the lvl of pets means it Will probably take a whole spawn of lvl 1 horses leaving none.

I don't dislike the seccond scenario because its a good pet management quality of life feature and makes shit more versatile and easier for comerce.
Obviously having a bunch of low lvl horses have certain utility for pve for example when higher lvl horses naturally sell more for the obvious reasons.
I believe if that feature takes place it should be implemented with a proper pve-spawns balance.

Also it would be interesting if theres inspect skill. It's a skill that used to be in MO1 that would let you see the lvl of the animal before you actually tamed it.

But i'm not precisely against pets not being able to lower their lvl, but it's just because it kinda makes sense it's something you can't control, and if i wanted a intricated system which i'd really like i'd think on rejuvenating FOOD for pets haha, and i prefer that to just lower the pet lvls on it's tab.

boogis

Nov 15, 2020
Inspect pet is cool idea which works towards to my goal waisting less time, but when u decreasing your horse to lol 1 and maximize your bear lvl it's also management but it make more sense. But if I have bear lvl 70 and my horse must be lvl 15 or below that pain in the ass and there is no pet res here ppl gonna give up on that cos u ve been looking for so long and now it's dead in one second. I'm not gonna play such game. Does it really need to be that painful?

boogis

Nov 15, 2020
I mean if u can decrease your self why not your pet? If u can revive yourself why not your pet. It's also a character who time to lvl up. It's like if you had to lvl up your sword for weeks and then one day just lose it. And no one can have it. No one can loot it. U die, it's gone forever. It's so stupid