Pax Dei Wilderness Alpha:

Rhias

May 28, 2020
I made it to Iron and crafted a few basic weapon like some 1h mace. Unfortunately I lacked the flax to craft decent armor. Tried some PVE mobs (humanoids) but they destoryed me hardcore. To most I'm about 3 hits (with ~170 life). Dodging or outmanuevering seems to be not working. So you can only trade damage...

Reactions: Amadman

Amadman

May 28, 2020
A padded room.
I made it to Iron and crafted a few basic weapon like some 1h mace. Unfortunately I lacked the flax to craft decent armor. Tried some PVE mobs (humanoids) but they destoryed me hardcore. To most I'm about 3 hits (with ~170 life). Dodging or outmanuevering seems to be not working. So you can only trade damage...
I never dared to engage with a humanoid. They all seemed to be properly geared and I was pretty much running around in stockings with a stick.

Never messed with a bear this time either. Not sure how I would have stood against one but I did not seem to be prepared for it.

What was holding me back was trying to figure out how to unlock the axe for larger trees so I could get the higher wood.

I know I had done it in the first testing but could not remember how. I actually progressed much further in that one.

In that first test I had the higher tables, was able to make both weapons and gear, cut larger trees and actually fought and killed bears.