Patch Notes 0.0.0.60 Discussion

Ebenminx

Aug 4, 2020
United States
Running Nice fellas <3, 1 <3 Bardiche also.
Weapon glitch flash on handles in crafting Menu not all weapons only some
(Known: Sound FX glitch on changing sound settings)

Last edited:

Fortuona

Jun 17, 2020
NC USA
Is there a way to test my ping to the game server before buying the game? Also what the ping of "to high ping" at? I live in the USA and want to know these things before buying a key.

Phen

May 29, 2020
Earth
Is there a way to test my ping to the game server before buying the game? Also what the ping of "to high ping" at? I live in the USA and want to know these things before buying a key.

Check the guides i believe someone has posted on there for checking ping. xD
wait... i had to move it for the poll part.. here the link

Fortuona

Jun 17, 2020
NC USA
Check the guides i believe someone has posted on there for checking ping. xD
wait... i had to move it for the poll part.. here the link

Yes but you have to have the game already. I don't want to spend $149 if I won't be able to play it. Does anyone know the limit of how high the ping has to be before getting kicked?

Phen

May 29, 2020
Earth
If you click on it you will see lots of people posted there ping and location. If someone is around the same area you will have about the same ping
Yes but you have to have the game already. I don't want to spend $149 if I won't be able to play it. Does anyone know the limit of how high the ping has to be before getting kicked?

Atr3au

Sep 22, 2020

Step 1: Open Command Prompt.

Step 2: Type in- ping 51.89.234.64 and press enter. ( You can copy / paste )

Step 3: Wait for results.

They are also supposed to be normalizing ping, making it an average so even if you live near the server we wont be seeing 15 ping. Equal ping for all (or higher for EU)

Fortuona

Jun 17, 2020
NC USA
Step 1: Open Command Prompt.

Step 2: Type in- ping 51.89.234.64 and press enter. ( You can copy / paste )

Step 3: Wait for results.

They are also supposed to be normalizing ping, making it an average so even if you live near the server we wont be seeing 15 ping. Equal ping for all (or higher for EU)

wow thanks. results Minimum = 106ms, Maximum = 108ms, Average = 107ms
I am buying this game for sure :) Thanks again!