Parcel delivery Task vendor not rewarding proper rep

Vrenmar

Nov 21, 2020
I noticed many parcel vendors only give +1 rep instead of +2 rep. The reward window says it gives 2 rep, only works on some city though. Toxai to MK only gives +1 rep for Tribes. Please fix.

Albanjo Dravae

Dec 20, 2021
I noticed many parcel vendors only give +1 rep instead of +2 rep. The reward window says it gives 2 rep, only works on some city though. Toxai to MK only gives +1 rep for Tribes. Please fix.
It's supposed to be a rolldice from 1 to 4 standing but thats hardly the case. Right now feels super broken and theres people that continously get 1 standing while others get 2.

Reactions: The Khan

Jackdstripper

Jan 8, 2021
Absolute garbage system, as per usual SV design. Why the fuck does the NPC say “turn in for 2 reputation” and then gives 1 with a chance for more? Why even that chance for more to begin with? Completely unnecessary.
Completely moronic and purposely confusing set up made just to fuck with people.

remove the “2” on that NPC and replace it with “some”.

stop fucking with your player base SV. This is why people leave this game.Even the most basic shit is moronically implemented. Its like someone is sitting there purpously thinking of how to add the most annoying and convoluted system possible just to fuck with people. Its like the game is created by a 12 year old greefer kid.

Last edited:
Reactions: Raknor

Haam

Apr 19, 2021
Absolute garbage system, as per usual SV design. Why the fuck does the NPC say “turn in for 2 reputation” and then gives 1 with a chance for more? Why even that chance for more to begin with? Completely unnecessary.
Completely moronic and purposely confusing set up made just to fuck with people.

stop fucking with your player base SV. This is why people leave this game.Even the most basic shit is moronically implemented. Its like someone is sitting there purpously thinking of how to add the most annoying and convoluted system possible just to fuck with people. Its like the game is created by a 12 year old greefer kid.
Not that I necessarily agree with your statement although there is truth in it but this is hands down my favorite comment I've come across on these forums. Ty

• Haha
Reactions: Albanjo Dravae

Albanjo Dravae

Dec 20, 2021

lol yeah excelent