Paladins/Deathknights & Mages: Resting & Mana Regen

Jasa

Jan 24, 2022
Mana regen is rather painful for all Paladins and Mages. I'm making two suggestions to help casters out. Not sure if we will get it, we could get mage robes with mana regen bonuses or enchantments in the future. Until then I'm suggesting this.

1. can we get full mana regen if we take off our helms and rest, IF we have max meditation.

2. New Primary: Tindremic Warcaster Training. Every 5 points in this bumps your Min mana regen up by 1% capping at 20% + 10% giving a paladin 30% mana regen at max armor weight would be rather helpful and define builds.

This would still open up most to getting ambushed and needing to put on their helm, getting hit in the head would be rather devastating and needing to put on your helm is basically giving them two free hits. The other is self-explanatory 100 primary points for 30% mana regen at all armor weights giving people options.

Reactions: Elijah

Doom and Gloom

Mar 12, 2022
They way mana is designed in this game is ridiculous, why does it take almost full 100% mana to kill one risar with only spells? And then you have to rest so long that the one you killed almost respawns, making clearing camps solo super difficult. And we can't increase mana regen because magic is so poorly designed overall that PvP wouldn't like it.

It is just a mess with no solution in sight.

Reactions: Elijah and Jasa

Anabolic Man

Sep 7, 2020
Meditation could be buffed. Noone skill it, because it is underpowered. It should allow a player in heavy armor to regenerate mana much faster while sitting down.

Fearce

Mar 3, 2022
Manapotions could be an option or make us able to leech Mana in PVE with Mental Leech. But this is again Melee vs Mage. While they have absolutely Zero downtime in doing stuff, mages need to commit a shit ton more to be kind of viable. We are not allowed to exist, only to function as a heal or utility battery so serve our masters -> the mighty melees...

Nefnate

Jun 23, 2021
My Mind
Meditation could be buffed. Noone skill it, because it is underpowered. It should allow a player in heavy armor to regenerate mana much faster while sitting down.
I think there is room for expansion on the skill. Mediation is an intentional practice, afterall, not just sitting down to rest.

Give it a new skill icon called Mediation, it works like rest and with rest related bonuses, but you close your eyes. Your character shuts their eyes, but the mana regain is much improved.