Outlaws, dynamic spawns

grendel

Jun 13, 2020
The new outlaws are nice and all, but the fact that they appear and instantly aggro the player they spawn on, is maybe a slight problem for any new player or anyone on foot(that isnt a footie). I cant imagine how a new player must feel when these guys just instantly kill him/her.

Maybe have them spawn a bit farther away from the player, and maybe have them wait 10 seconds before they aggro??? I mean they are so fast that no player on foot can outrun them.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
GRENDEL still working. haha.

Imagine how a new player feels getting chased down by a stack of wolves. Loool at least it makes sense. Moving forward, eh...

• Love
Reactions: grendel

Gnidex

Feb 2, 2022
This makes too much sense to be implemented. It's just not the way SV rolls.

ElPerro

Jun 9, 2020
Dynamic spawns are retarded and belong in WoW. This is supposed to be a living sandbox world and this breaks immersion god dammit

Anabolic Man

Sep 7, 2020
Dynamic spawns are retarded and belong in WoW. This is supposed to be a living sandbox world and this breaks immersion god dammit
Dynamic Spawns are very important. Especially for upcomming content such as tressure hunting, so the mobs not stress the server all the time but only if someone plan to kill them. For excample if someone open a tressure map and 50 mobs spawn at a close Point of interest together with a tressure.

Nisse

Jun 17, 2021
The new outlaws are nice and all, but the fact that they appear and instantly aggro the player they spawn on, is maybe a slight problem for any new player or anyone on foot(that isnt a footie). I cant imagine how a new player must feel when these guys just instantly kill him/her.

Maybe have them spawn a bit farther away from the player, and maybe have them wait 10 seconds before they aggro??? I mean they are so fast that no player on foot can outrun them.
A fast Veela can keep ahead of them indefinitely.

ElPerro

Jun 9, 2020
Dynamic Spawns are very important. Especially for upcomming content such as tressure hunting, so the mobs not stress the server all the time but only if someone plan to kill them. For excample if someone open a tressure map and 50 mobs spawn at a close Point of interest together with a tressure.
Yeah that shit belongs in a single player game, we were supposed to get roaming mobs in MO1 and they come up with this shit...

Reactions: grendel

Gnidex

Feb 2, 2022
Yeah that shit belongs in a single player game, we were supposed to get roaming mobs in MO1 and they come up with this shit...

it's the low effort approach yet again. They apparently aren't capable of implementing roaming mobs so they just spawn on your ass.

Hodo

Mar 7, 2022

I can out run them as a human... My pure Khurite with 110 dex had no issue keeping distance from them on foot. Was able to separate them from the mage and archer and kill the 3 melee ones while wearing arthropod/guard fur khurite splinted with a flakestone great sword.