Optimization?

Zbuciorn

Jun 3, 2020
I did not noticed any improvements in graphic optimization after last patch.
There are pleaces like bank in GK or entrance to risar dungeon where my fps sometimes drop to 1-2 fps and holds like that for long time like 30-90sec.
Paperdoll animations are gpu costly and should be paused by default.
On the hill around GK where I like to duel I had 40-60fps now it is 30 and when I turn around and look at certain direction it freezes and make movements not smooth.
Players teleport during fights in the centre of GK.

Reactions: Bernfred

Evelyn

Jan 6, 2021
Meduli also badly needs optimization. My system can run most of the game at 120-160 fps on Epic (90-ish in the newly released Jungle), but I get 60 FPS in a lot of parts of Meduli. Even inside buildings looking at walls.

Evelyn

Jan 6, 2021
While we're on the subject, something about the area North-west of Bakti near Sausage Lake (so on the western coast of sausage lake and some of the surrounding field) also causes this extreme FPS drop and some stuttering.

Reactions: Zbuciorn

Anabolic Man

Sep 7, 2020
I did not noticed any improvements in graphic optimization after last patch.
There are pleaces like bank in GK or entrance to risar dungeon where my fps sometimes drop to 1-2 fps and holds like that for long time like 30-90sec.
Paperdoll animations are gpu costly and should be paused by default.
On the hill around GK where I like to duel I had 40-60fps now it is 30 and when I turn around and look at certain direction it freezes and make movements not smooth.
Players teleport during fights in the centre of GK.

What graficcard are you using. Mine is like 6 years old, becuase my new one braised a month ago

and i have 40-50 FPS on low settings, but i agree optimization is always good. There are some some plants in the Jungle that cause FPS srops.

Zbuciorn

Jun 3, 2020
What graficcard are you using. Mine is like 6 years old, becuase my new one braised a month ago

and i have 40-50 FPS on low settings, but i agree optimization is always good. There are some some plants in the Jungle that cause FPS srops.
I use radeon280x so it is old card which I need to upgrade.
Last patch supposed to have some "optimization and polish"but I did not noticed any improvements or more option to tune up graphic settings.