Optimization !?

Rudakov

May 31, 2020
Question to SV , can we expect more optimization for MO 2 ? I have I5 10400 F , GTX 1660 , 16 gm ram . I have stable fps in all games . But MO 2 drops from 90 t0 30 . Can/will be fixed that issue ? Is it known issue for devs or its okay for ur opinion ? I know that my PC not a best one . And advace like buy new PC its not an answer. THX

Reactions: Zbuciorn

Speznat

May 28, 2020
Tindrem
wolfszeit.online
they should offer also a potato option. Thats no joke rust also have this.

Like every rocks granum rock just have one grey color. No shadows at all. and stuff. and npcs are just quadrat boxes and stuff.
That would be cool, than some people could use thier old laptops and stuff for third accounts, and people in third world countries can also atleast some kind of play the game.

that would be perfect than we mhave absolute max grpahics were everyone say WTF best mmo graphics ever lets try the game.
And people who ar emore interrested in jsut the machnics but dont have the money for a 1080 or 3060. can enjoy the game on potato mode (no offense).

would be awesome. xD

Reactions: Dracu

Zbuciorn

Jun 3, 2020
After engine upgrade my fps drop about 10.I used to have 35-32 fps in Fab now is around 25.Addition of sand particles and field of view
slider removed may be a source of that.I would love to see more option to limit quality and gain more fps.I do not think that removing shadows would
let me spot other players easier to be consider cheating and could improve my performance greatly.I would rather be able to do pvp than have fantastic looking graphics.
In beta most of players use high end gaming rigs but when the game is going to be lunched more players with older machines may want to try it.

Zbuciorn

Jun 3, 2020
they should offer also a potato option. Thats no joke rust also have this.

Like every rocks granum rock just have one grey color. No shadows at all. and stuff. and npcs are just quadrat boxes and stuff.
That would be cool, than some people could use thier old laptops and stuff for third accounts, and people in third world countries can also atleast some kind of play the game.
That is what I would like to see in MO2.

Avenoma

Jan 14, 2021
try downloading it and playing with pre-rendered frames of 3 instead of application controlled. Makes a lot of difference for me.

Avenoma

Jan 14, 2021
what to say about the cards of the previous generation ..
Im running a gtx970, im fine. Only trouble is looking at the whole map from a mountain, even then it settles down to a solid 30 fps @ 1080 - I get whatever I want in towns.

Svaar

Nov 4, 2020
Russia/Moscow
Im running a gtx970, im fine. Only trouble is looking at the whole map from a mountain, even then it settles down to a solid 30 fps @ 1080 - I get whatever I want in towns.
when the world is inhabited by people, buildings, NPCs, etc., then your card will not be enough. on a stress test, I had 15-35 fps when about 100 people were at one point. this is without taking into account siege engines, without taking into account horses, magicians, etc. I think when all this will add FPS with massive crowds of people it will be very sagging.

Avenoma

Jan 14, 2021
yup, but im not going to be a foot fighter. mainly crafter/merchant/bow.

Last edited: