Open World Bosses & Patrols: Where are they?

Jasa

Jan 24, 2022
I was thinking recently that we have a good amount of dungeons with bosses, though we are lacking many open world bosses. We know exactly where Klothos, Nitre Queens are, as well as Vessel and Mino King. Though for the players that explore, that seek out the open world all we really have are trolls in the open world.

Why can we not have some Klothos with some maidens running around someplace in the world? Add in a Mino King or equivalent and a few mino warriors all chilling at a camp or patrolling between locations. Why no Risar Commanders leading 3-4 risars out to patrol deeper south, west? I think this would make it, so dungeons are not as contested and freeing up some OpenWorld bosses/spawns such as Trolls (As they are the only real open world bosses we have)

Now why do we not have a troll cave? to prevent MA's MM's from 1v1ing the troll and give large groups an option to fight them in an enclosed space or a crack team to take them on.

We can see with Wisents, Bushpigs and some Razorback spawns that when overpopulated create some that migrate to a new zone that does not have any spawns. Why not have it so some dungeons that are not farmed start spawning some world bosses that move out into the open world.

Are we waiting on UR5, have we forgot about them, or are we just focused on Optimization to the point that this is not going to be seen until UR5 and subscriptions?

finegamingconnoisseur

May 29, 2020
www.youtube.com
According to SV, they have implemented some kind of AI-driven spawning system where different creatures will spawn in different places based on player activity.

I used to think that the system was bugged because the places where I (and presumably many others) frequently travelled through were largely devoid of wildlife.

However, recently I started travelling further out from my usual routes and explored places I had never been to, and there was much more wildlife and I got chased by them many times.

So, it could be that the spawner system is designed to encourage exploration and spreading out the player population so that they don't just stay in one region all the time.

Reactions: Najwalaylah

Najwalaylah

May 28, 2020
37.76655478735988, -122.48572468757628
So, it could be that the spawner system is designed to encourage exploration and spreading out the player population so that they don't just stay in one region all the time.
That would be the natural implication of how it was supposed to be possible to over-hunt an area, and make a local population of animals extinct.