One Ring to Rule Them ALL

Putzin

Oct 14, 2020
I just want to know general opinions on a particular topic and since everyone is starting fresh the idea seems to bear more weight since guilds starting off that have larger numbers will have an even greater advantage to smaller guilds or guilds starting late.

With rumors of guilds already allying before launch and whispers of claiming large swabs of lands.

Does anyone think it is possible for one Coalition/Alliance to control all of Myrland?

If so, what measures would have to be taken to hold such a large landscape?

Rhias

May 28, 2020
RPK will rise again and bring destruction up on them!

“...some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.”

• Haha
Reactions: Putzin

Eldrath

Jun 18, 2020
the Jungle. Meditating on things to come.
It will all come down to mechanics.

I liked the things we had post lauch in Mortal 1. It was simple, but it worked. Make housing simple. (You own a house. A city is multiple people owning houses in the same area - non of that control area bullshit)

Territory control should be about players enforcing their control - not mechanics. Give power to players - not NPCs.

Then small guilds will always have a place, because greater skill can overcome greater numbers.

Shroxu

May 29, 2020
Europistan
I mean it was fun back then having big Fights but i rather have small Alliances and not one Side of the Server against the other Side. Making alliances before Game is out is really.... not even gonna say it. ;)

Reactions: Rhias