Once RPK, RPK forever

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
But full loot does not mean free for all Arena game. And there is the big difference. It's RPG. Actions must have consequences, as much as the must have meaning and sense.
Just because you are a PKer doesn't mean you should kill everything there is without thinking. You should choose your targets wisely considering loot and maybe farming spot with the consequence that people hate you and you will be branded for a period of time.
Like we have now, it's just a Deathmatch between all. Might also be fun, but why not play mortal royal then?

everything in MO has consequences lol, that's A SANDBOX. The only time it doesn't is when the game is dead. I mean, as I've said before, RPK killing pve nubs (like me!) started a big war in MO1. I'm sure there were other reasons, but they did it and it was CONTENT. I think they got black listed then they broke the control tower and would stand in town and shout RPK FREEDOM!! haha.

I mean, what more do you want? Sometimes you gotta be the dude that gets dunked. It's for the game. Just like every decent wep you make (and why I advocate for horse stealing! lool) and everything else that you might lose, it goes into the market. You still contributed it; it just was no longer yours. That's how the game functions.

Edit: that people who can stand making their own gear or who are talented enough that other people mostly gear them are playing the game for the sake of simply pvp does not bother me. I also like challenging content. It's all perspective.

finegamingconnoisseur

May 29, 2020
www.youtube.com
But full loot does not mean free for all Arena game. And there is the big difference. It's RPG. Actions must have consequences, as much as the must have meaning and sense.
Just because you are a PKer doesn't mean you should kill everything there is without thinking. You should choose your targets wisely considering loot and maybe farming spot with the consequence that people hate you and you will be branded for a period of time.
Like we have now, it's just a Deathmatch between all. Might also be fun, but why not play mortal royal then?
The thing is, unlike MO2, in Mortal Royale there are no consequences for your actions. It's straight up deathmatch.

I meet so many people out in the wild or outright dangerous places like Tindrem sewers in MO2 and we never end up pvping each other, just a passing glance before moving on. We even put away our weapons just to show our non-hostility.

SV has put in quite a number of systems that have greatly discouraged rpk, and that is healthy because it means people who do commit rpk are already predisposed to it already. And they know what will happen if they take that route.

In that way, I would say MO2 has a much more immersive RPG feel to it. I can tell that people actually think twice before they say or do things in the game, as it could very well affect their character's reputation in the community.

Reactions: Najwalaylah

Banespike

Apr 14, 2021
It’s not like you have to farm standing if you still wanna enter towns. And intown bounty hunters are watching for your head. And you have to res at red priest… Play as a murder before you want harder punishment for them. While you just regear and keep farming they have to do parcels and much more.

ArcaneConsular

Oct 27, 2021
I think everyone agrees the criminal system in this game is dumb. Would honestly prefer it to be like in DMM where if you attack an innocent you get flagged as a criminal for 1 hours and lose XP if you die. Right now it's not fun on either end thought because you usually get shit for killing someone anyways, like 5g per a kill on average

Tzone

May 16, 2021
The problem these people dont understand or refuse to is that if you kill a person and get a murder count it doesnt mean you are a criminal player.

The system can not tell if your PvP was justified. All it knows is that a player hit another player and tgey went gray. That a blue tagged player was killed by a grey tagged player. Does not understand the context as to why.

The flagging system is bad, it just enables greifers to hide behind it to target blue bobs.
Even when it was harsher with mc, it did not stop blue bobs from being farmed.