Oghmir Defenses

• Thread starter Deleted member 44
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 44

Damage mitigation needs to be removed for Oghmir. This guy is full naked and I'm hitting him with the best shortbow in the game. He pops stand still clade and gets hit for 6 in the head naked. LUL WUT?

Attachments

• 1638730106971.png
    1638730106971.png
    239.8 KB · Views: 1

Tzone

May 16, 2021
yeah dude was naked. Not enough people play oghmir according to their spread sheet so it never gonna be nerfed. People to busy sitting in town as humans scewing the numbers so humans the weakest get nerfed again.

Piet

May 28, 2020
Ogmir are great but they are slow and popping that clade means not moving so not escaping just sitting there taking damage that melee wise can just be parried on the move instead. It's solid but not really that useful.

Backyard Employee

Oct 30, 2021
Ogmir are great but they are slow and popping that clade means not moving so not escaping just sitting there taking damage that melee wise can just be parried on the move instead. It's solid but not really that useful.

Combat is slow.

Xronim

Aug 13, 2020
just reduce their dex cap to their mo1 caps, their only weakness was being slow af and now they have the ability to keep up with everyone else, biggest str and int caps in the game. its a joke.

Highlander

Oct 27, 2021
The clade is bugged, you can use it in Combat and while running. it makes more sense to me. Standing still is useless..

Tzone

May 16, 2021
I love how the people I play with keep trying to tell me Oghmirs aren't the way to go.

Too bad they're wrong.
Yeah if you want to fight pretty much ogh or thrusar but there are negatives to thursar which makes ogh top right now.

ArcaneConsular

Oct 27, 2021
Yeah if you want to fight pretty much ogh or thrusar but there are negatives to thursar which makes ogh top right now.

I mean I got to ask if it's that OP why not just play it yourself. If you can't beat em join em

Tzone

May 16, 2021
I mean I got to ask if it's that OP why not just play it yourself. If you can't beat em join em
currently playing mage which is top teir just under fat mounted mage, My fighter is a thursar which is ok but I made it to also have high str for foot archer which is a my meme account. If I was making a fighter to seriously play fighter only it would be ogh.

The other argument is that people want to play what they want and that doesnt always means play what is broken. When dominator comes in you still will have fighters because thats what is fun to them.

WolfAchilles

Jan 4, 2021
I play thursar for movement speed + damage. I smooth brain foot fighter. No room for anything else. Fit thur khur for that sweet 102 dex. I also main poleswords so that should tell you everything you need to know about my playstyle

ZVNII

Jun 17, 2021
Should never ever be running away in the first place.... especially if you have that clade ready. If you manage to pull aggro on a few idiots that keep hitting you for like 15 seconds while that clade is on. GG. If the fight is even remotely even and your team isnt winning off of that there are other issues at play. Ofc if you are fighting 1:2 or worse odds only alvarians would get away anyway. If they have mounted, only your mounted and a few people that are sneaky enough should be able to escape. I see so many people play thurkhalls with no issue, especially in the zerg guilds. Playing an Ogh is fine in terms of speed. The playstyle is harder for sure. You need someone who is decent at parrying and able to maintain calm under pressure. Would not recommend to a beginner.

Reactions: Tzone and Piet