(Oghmir) Clade Suggestion

Branjolf

May 22, 2021
Currently in order to gain the +2max Dexterity CG as an oghmir you need to take +3 flat intelligence. Since most oghmir are actually fighters, this is a pure waste and should be rearranged or changed.

On top of that there are still various clade gifts over different races that serve no purpose as of now and no way to reskill them.

Furthermore this could be an opportunity for a gold sink like in classical rpgs (maybe with a timer and increasing gold cost).

wwkiller

Mar 30, 2021
nederland
i think most oghmir are more like thanks or greatweapon damage dealers. or fat mages. i would say that the extra max dex buff is wasted on them.
better to fit that with a more intesting buff.

KermyWormy

May 29, 2020
California
I've thought the same thing about that particular clade gift...quite annoying to pickup. They have overtime sorted most gifts so the progression makes more sense than it did in it's initial implementation, but they still have a good amount to improve upon.

wwkiller

Mar 30, 2021
nederland
even if its just something in the from of extra yeild in mining like the alvarin clade.
but i would also like something to give them a bit more towards magic, in a primal kind of way.