Northern Bank money transfer service

Raknor

Sep 14, 2021
Hyllspeia
To all our esteemed customers,

The Northern Bank is currently celebrating its expansion with two new branches in Tindrem and Fabernum. As part of our celebration we are offering a discounted rate on all our money transfer services of 10% (there is a minimum fee of 5g).

Who can use this service: Any individual or organization in good standing with the Northern Bank

What towns is the service available in: Hyllspeia, Fabernum. Meduli and Tindrem

How does it work:
  1. Contact a credit officer of the Northern Bank and explain how much you want to transfer from where and to where. You can reach us on our Discord https://discord.gg/SHVQdyDxMk or you can send me a direct message here (might take longer to reply)
  2. The officer will give you the name of the person that you need to send the amount you want to transfer + fees in the town you selected trough the Veredari.
  3. Upon confirmation of receipt of the money your fund will be sent to you, again trough Veredari on your destination town.
How long does the whole process take: We aim to serve all our customers in under 24 hours. If turbulent market conditions exist that will interfere with this customer will be notified and funds can either be returned on original town or the transfer window extended.

Example:
Miner Joe has 100g in his account from all the rocks he has been selling in Tindrem and he wants to use his new fortune to buy a book about cronite in Hyllspeia. Now the book is quite expensive and he doesn't like taking many valuable materials trough that granum pass. What is Miner Joe to do?

He wants to transfer 60g to Hyllspeia and contacts the Northern Bank branch in Tindrem which takes his 60g + 6g in fees to execute the transfer. Now Mining Joe can walk freely to Hyllspeia and enjoy the sights without worrying about his life savings. When he finally reaches the top of the mountain he doesn't even need to talk to another Northern Bank agent, his money is already awaiting him on the Veredari so he can buy anything he wants.

Be like Miner Joe, enjoy the stunning northern vistas with stress free travel .

We hope all our customers will be happy with the service and we are available for any questions.

Last edited:

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli
I just did a little operation with this new bank.
They have responded with great efficiency, helping us with our liquidity and transferring to a place where I could collect it comfortably (Tindrem)
A good job.
RBT will once again cooperate with Northern Bank.

Thanks!

Raknor

Sep 14, 2021
Hyllspeia
For obvious reasons this service is now put on hold and it will be some time after release until we can get back to provide money transfer (and other) services. I will update the thread once this is possible again.

Reactions: Ibarruri and Xunila

Raknor

Sep 14, 2021
Hyllspeia
I am removing this post as you are either clearly trolling or confusing me with someone else

Last edited:
Reactions: Ibarruri
D

Deleted member 44

What exactly have we scammed you or anyone else on? Please, keep your propaganda to yourself
Your guild and it's members are notorious scammers. I'm not saying it's a good or bad thing, but you are what you are.

• Wow
Reactions: Ibarruri

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli
Your guild and it's members are notorious scammers. I'm not saying it's a good or bad thing, but you are what you are.

sorry sir. I am not part in this discursion, but if you make hard acusation with Raknor bank, you can put in table some thing for show you said truth, or simply are give personal opinion? thanks.

Reactions: Najwalaylah

Raknor

Sep 14, 2021
Hyllspeia
As the world settles down into place again after the Irruption we have re-opened our money transfer services which now include a small branch in Meduli.

Feel free to message me here or join our discord at https://discord.gg/SHVQdyDxMk for all your financial needs