Nodeline bugs

Rhias

May 28, 2020
Hey,
let's talk about my last 24 hours.
Yesterday I rode into the Jungle with my mounted. Almost at Jungle Camp I dismounted. Poof, horse disappeared. So I relogged. Got teleported back to the nodeline at the Jungle Entrance (you know that spot between broken water & the waterfall, where usually the horse disappears for a few seconds when riding across it?). Relogged at the Jungle Entrance. Horse still gone. It only reappeared after the Server got restarted.

Today, I ride along the Bakti River... Poof! Equipment & horse armor disappeared and I was naked. Needed to relog to solve this.
HWeUvom.jpeg

Those issues are really annoying, and need to be solved before persistent.
Imagine I'm transporting something valuable and suddenly my horse (with it's bags) or my equipment disappears. A nightmare!

Is it only me having those issues? Lately they seem to become more frequent...

Reactions: Bicorps

Bicorps

Jun 27, 2020
After or before server reset? They had to restart server yesterday because it was bugged all around Myrland.

Rhias

May 28, 2020
The equipment bug and the horse bug happened a few hours ago. So if you mean the reset yesterday, then yes, after.

Bicorps

Jun 27, 2020
The equipment bug and the horse bug happened a few hours ago. So if you mean the reset yesterday, then yes, after.

You know Nodeline bug with pet at steam release on MO1 was one of the top reason why people quitted ( Not only newbs).

Nice bug find this need to be fix before launch.

@Sebastian Persson