Nobody Reads Suggestions:

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Remember awhile ago when RobMO was gonna relay them. Honestly, I think he does when he can, if he thinks they are not dumb as hell. I'm cool with him making that call, too, but the death of this forum hits me hard.

LOOK: Subscription Models!! What an idea!

Remember the old rules, I mean, the cap was a joke, but you could hold a house if you subbed. Some people are gonna hold a structure regardless, esp with TC. Micro bad, tc KINDA BAD, but way better than micros. SO, if you wanna hold a house, you gotta pay full price?? Some people would if the world gets working!

THEN you need a FIGHTER PACK that's like 5 dollars. Can't hold house, has unlocked skills, just a kinda log in and bang character. MANY people would sub that, and it would gate way from 5-15 or w/e it is for people as well. Would be smart to list the game on a discount for multiple subs, just being real. And let someone pay, so if someone wants to finance subs... I was asking on BDO forum (dedgam2) if they allowed people to be paid in pearls... cuz it doesn't really seem like they don't. Same idea. Use the Micro theory but break it as sub. Keep it equal, but don't go full communist. People using the most data should be paying most.

5 BUCKS will get you some good players, and somebody will put you on. Like I said to all the people in this game... some dudes are good duelers GG. Some dudes have mad exp from MO1. Aside from that, most people on this game are pretty MEH in terms of skill, the combat system on foot is DOG SHIT, and MA, while fun even with lag... MA is really what I'd suggest because you need to learn to compensate for lag, but it WORKS. There are MA hackers, too, and I dunno how an aim bot actually works (really haha,) but you're still better off than running vs someone w/ a full set of macros in 1v1 imo. Lateral movement is big. I noticed when I was watching a vid that I actually re-adjust the horse laterally to dodge arrows haha. Plus fade out of people's range. It's still a huge disadvantage, but your whole damage getting negated by parries is VERY FRUSTRATING, and I see people say l2p, but it's like man I see how it would work, seems freaking wack.

Get you some people who just wanna fight. I think for some reason you guys wanted to remove those players from the game. You might THINK it's giving peace of mind to players, but it's not. People play this game because of how it is. I realized my brain is backwards. I did have anxiety in MO1 and sometimes in early MO2, but the idea of MO is TO BE BRUTAL. Once again, the people you turn off are driving forces. I am more relaxed in a crisis tbh haha. That's why I can talk shit out of anything. That's another big up tip: put it like Mo1 where you can't talk from ether to regular. Or like make it so there is only a chance your message comes thru. You gotta give people something. To keep people from getting trolled while camping. It sucks to be camped, sure, but if you kill someone and they are shit talking you from the ether world, that's pretty dumb. It's an equalizer, but heh. STOP IT.

I feel good, and I know you are like WHY U HERE THEN haha, but just trying to throw up some content. Not planning to stay, but who KNOWS.

Put your game at 19.99 when it gets good! ONE FUCKING TIME. Try it. You're like weew we wanna make 19.99 and give steam the tax above it, but the optics of 19.99 in America, to gamers, are just huge. The gap between 19.99 and 25 is huge. There is probably research to support this if you want to google. Ever seen an infomercial?

This is all free cuz I write a lot. :( Respek my posts. And if "this is gibberish" then it's not for you!

Reactions: grendel