Nigredo - !!!FULL GLOBAL RED PLAYER RPK PVP!!! [English]

Grape

Nov 6, 2023
nigredo_banner.png
Server:

Intro

I am Grape, leader of Nigredo. I created this guild back in November for the sole purpose of finding other players who are equally competitive yet are very relaxed and don't want to treat Mortal like a full time job. I've only been in two other guilds since I started my Mortal Online career in 2021 after the first stress test. I have seen this game evolve in many ways and remember the good old days when tower shields, elementalism, and various other additions in the game had not yet existed and group fights relied solely on melee coordination. I have seen and experienced the game from two polarizing perspectives: being a member of KotO, and being a member of Omerta. I have personal insight in how large scale zerg confrontations feel like, how large guild alliances function and the nuances behind how things are managed in this regard. My time in Omerta has taught me a great value behind small scale skirmishes and developing skills that can make you take outnumbered fights, and I've explored this entirely different side of Mortal Online where you murder hobo and attack anyone you see. It is unilaterally uncanny how different large guilds are compared to smaller guilds that have a tight knit community.

This is what Nigredo ultimately is. A small guild looking to collect players that want to find a solid group to play with and enjoy their time spent on Mortal online. As we grow we will have more players willing to participate in any activity. There is always something to do.

Nigredo is a Red guild that focuses on PvP. We are looking for likeminded Red players that are always eager to fight other players, that are always ready and willing to participate in PvP activities. We're not a large guild, yet we are establishing ourselves across the continent so that we are always ready to gear up and roam, or do dungeons. We are active and as we grow we will be active around the clock. We take every fight because we are a solid team looking to always improve and come out on top. We know all the tricks of the trade and I personally have strong connections with various infamous and noteworthy players and guild leaders on this server.

Joining Nigredo
If you are seeking a home, a community, and a guild that will encourage you to fight some of Mortal Online's most competitive guilds, lurk within their territories, contest their resources, and overall enjoy playing the game with a solid team of players that are always looking for pvp, fill out the form below and then post it on our discord in the guild-application in the Applications section. See below for more details.

Application Form
Character(s): <List how many characters, their names and clades>
Roles: <Foot fighter, Diver, Mage, etc. per character>
Houses: <List any houses you own>
<Age, height, weight, attributes, active and profession skills must be listed for all characters>
How long have you played Mortal Online?
Why did you choose Nigredo?
Do you shotcall or have a desire to shotcall? <Y/N>
You are in a 3v4 fight and you've been singled out by the opposing team and you have 4 of them swinging on you. What do you do?

Desired Qualities of Applicants
Must:
-Have at least one meta build
-Speak and understand English
-Be willing to learn, improve, and willing to move across large distances multiple times a day
-Have a desire to make calls and lead a fight

Server:

Last edited:
Reactions: Nez