Nightvision Clade Gifts Need Improvement

Amelia

Jun 6, 2020
I try the alvarin one, you have little bright nights. There Is not convenient spend a clade gift point atm. imho.

Bernfred

Sep 12, 2020
i think thermal imaging just not only makes much more sense but is also much "cooler" to use.
people wont complain about dark nights with proper off hand torches and light spells.
the thermal view would also make alvariens good spys, imagine you can spot half warm lootbags or see green fading shapes behind veggies.

MolagAmur

Jul 15, 2020
So unpopular opinion here....I dont like the shit being so dark. They seem to be putting a lot of time and effort into the dungeons...but I'm worried they're all gonna kinda feel the same because they are just...really dark. If you walk around with multiple torches you can kinda see the detail and how nice it could look, but yeah it just doesn't.

I understand a lot of people like it being dark because it adds to the game and (duhh its a dungeon it should be really dark). And while I do agree...I think it needs to be adjusted just for quality of life and to allow us to really feel immersed in these dungeons rather than black walls and scanning for AI with our cursors. You could even add more torches on the walls and it could be better. Or make the radius or torches further while indoors.

Idk, I know a lot of ppl will disagree...but currently doing the risar dungeon just feels...annoying and meh. We could have at least gotten a magelight added to Ecumenical that follows him around or he could stick to walls.

The fckin Mino Dungeon though...now that's a beauty.

Lastly turning up your gamma still seems to work. Soooo I thought we had a way to prevent that Mr. Henrik. I really don't wanna have to have a hotkey for my gamma.