Next Festival/Tournament Armour restrictions vote

What should be the armour restrictions for the next Event?

• Molarium/Silk Tind Knight, sliders to personal preference

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Molarium/FullGrain Tind Knight, sliders to personal preference

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Heavy Carapace/Silk Tind Knight, sliders to personal preference

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ironbone/FullGrain Merc Plate, slider to personal preference

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Anything but Tungsteel, Cronite, Tindremic Messing. Armour can be provided if needed for free.

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Anything but Steel, Tungsteel, Cronite, Tindremic Messing, Messing, Bron, Grainsteel. Armour for fre

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • No restrictions

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Molarium/Guard Fur Merc Plate, sliders to personal preference

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pech

Sep 5, 2021
Anything but Steel, Tungsteel, Cronite, Tindremic Messing, Messing, Bron, Grainsteel”
Might want to also include materials like heavy carapace or reptile carapace. Since they are like the same stats as messing and bron but from animals instead (52def ish and full sets are like 22-23kgs)

Suttner

Feb 17, 2021
Anything but Steel, Tungsteel, Cronite, Tindremic Messing, Messing, Bron, Grainsteel”
Might want to also include materials like heavy carapace or reptile carapace. Since they are like the same stats as messing and bron but from animals instead (52def ish and full sets are like 22-23kgs)
I didnt include them as the person that suggested this option specifically said carapace would be fine
I myself also said the carapace thingy :D

but this time its not about what i think, but purely suggestions from you guys and you guys are the ones voting on them

People been complaining a lot about my choices, so wanted the choice to really be yours this time :)

Tzone

May 16, 2021
Molarium merc plate with guardfur. Steel weapons or below. No thursar regen clade.

Suttner

Feb 17, 2021
ok, i guess we have a winner:
Anything but Tungsteel, Cronite, Tindremic Messing. Armour can be provided if needed for free.

Reactions: Najwalaylah