New schedule for presistens - Aiming for Q3 2021

Farligbonde

Jan 7, 2021
"Star Vault turns profit. And this before Mortal Online 2 went persistently live. Now we focus on polishing the gaming experience and getting the last thing we need to be able to take the step towards persistent release, which is expected to happen during the next quarter. It is above all valuable input from players that we work with. For example, to get the "housing" system in place - players can then easily build houses and cities and also make it cozy inside - all to get satisfied players who want to stay in the game for a long time.

I believe that we are now at an exciting turning point to create something fantastic with Mortal Online 2 as the company's engine and have begun to evaluate how Star Vault can shift up and create added value for both players and shareholders from a profitable platform."

Henrik Nyström
CEO, Star Vault AB (publ)

Source:

They have listened to feedback and will release housing-system before MO2 hits presistent.

Jackdstripper

Jan 8, 2021
Pretty sure it’s a placeholder date. I wouldn’t hold my breath for that exact date. Good to know housing will be in before persistence though.